  Search Results: fred
 Results 841 – 860 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Converting .ASM to .ICB

you use a special version of as11 that makes icb files. on the mac, there is a port by David Negro. look in the Software/Utils page of the HB site. Fred (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Servo DEinitialization.

(...) as it says in the docs: init_expbd_servos(int action) If action is zero, servo control signals are disabled. If action is non-zero, servo control signals are enabled. Control signals are disabled by default every time the Handy Board is reset. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  Handy board Expansion

hi, I have gone thru the Handy board expansion schmetic circuit version 3.0 by Mr.Fred Martin whcih updated on the June 14,1998. I have some doubts : 1) What and where is the the Analog pass-through connector (J4) and Motor power pass-through (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  HANDY BD EXPANSION

hi, I have gone thru the Handy board expansion schmetic circuit version 3.0 by Mr.Fred Martin whcih updated on the June 14,1998. I have some doubts : 1) What and where is the the Analog pass-through connector (J4) and Motor power pass-through (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  Re: motor power problems

In a message dated 98-07-24 20:49:35 EDT, you write: << Has anyone had similar problems, and if so how did you solve them? I know there's a way to provide a separate power supply for the motors, but I'd rather not cut traces on the board except as a (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) ---<snip>--- (...) I'd be happy just to be able to use Outlook again to do my posts. I never had any problems till the crash of Summer'99, since then I've done the setup via thw www interface at least 4 times and recieved conformations that it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  What types of IBMs does IC Run on?

Greetings, I have recently gotten the free version of IC working. It was a battle and it seems that the type of host processor makes a difference. Running IC on an old IBM XT (8088) CPU produces the following error whenever a routine using floating (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: help about part C3

use Digikey P6305-ND or P5417-ND. both are 470 uF electrolytics, axial leads (that is, leads sticking out opposite ends) and are 16 mm long and 8 mm in diameter. in other words, they're the right value and they'll fit. F. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Fwd: Re: help about part C3

replying to my own msg... (...) (that is, (...) in other words, (...) ok, so P6305-ND is the part i originally specified. sure enough, you can't find it online. but i found it in the latest print digikey catalog! (i didn't check that it was the same (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Questions for Fred

I guess I should have learned by now, to investigate more before jumping out and asking. I examined the two versions of the lib_hb.c the difference in the analog is the absence of the following code in the smooth pwm code: int _raw_analog(int port) (...) (26 years ago, 10-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  HB and the Bloomington HS Solar Bike Team

Hello All, I posted a little note a while back about our use of the HB on the two bikes that our local high school is using in solar bike races in Topeka and Akita, Japan. Well the races are over and I thought that some of you may be interested in (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Debugging the memory circuit

Ed -- there is an old utility, mon.exe, that might work. it's at ftp://cher.media.mit...os/mon.exe there's a cmd line flag to put it in extended memory mode. fred In your message you said: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Purchase 6811s

BG Micro has 'em. go to www.bgmicro.com, click on "Shop Online," and search for "68HC11". fred In your message you said: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

Just an update to my previous post. Today I found the large red Freestyle buckets clearance priced at $12.96-20%. I bet there are more around the area. -- Scott S. materiel@halcyon.com Scott wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Debugging the memory circuit

Hi Ed -- it *could* be that the desktop you're using isn't set up right to download to the HB's. do you have a known good HB you can use to test the download? alternately, there are some serial line debug instructions at (...) does not boot (...) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE

greetings all, the time has arisen for the periodic unsubscribe reminder. 1. to unsubscribe from the Handy Board mailing list, send a request to Fred Martin, fredm@media.mit.edu. 2. Word has it that the one person who can actually take you OFF the (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: speed of the board

anton, You might want to think about getting rid of all those square roots. Take a look at what you are really trying to do and decide if you need the square root. For example, if you are just compairing two distances to see which is greater, you (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Handy Board list now a LUGNET newsgroup

Dear all, As announced, the Handy Board mailing list is now also a LUGNET (LEGO Users Group Network) newsgroup. What does this mean to you? It depends; if you are lazy, it can have no effect at all (maybe this is what you want :-). Or, if you are (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

OK I am really off today. As soon as I posted the last message I saw that he died in 1978 (1886-1978). _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Faulty Digitals

it might be the processor, but more likely there is a board short connecting the dig ins to ground (input 7) and pwr (input 8). measure resistance between the inputs and the gnd and pwr rails to check. fred (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.890)

More:  Next Page >>