  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Aren't you forgetting about a minor character who popped up in the first few movies by the name of Darth Vader? Personally, I think you guys have too much time on your hands. Instead of being happy that LEGO is becoming a more culturally (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Ew, no. I couldn't disagree more. I have no problem with real basketball players being depicted with more naturalistic skin tones. I have no probem with Lando being brown. To be honest, I wouldn't have minded if he looked rather like this (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Ever wondered why people that have been baked under the twin suns of Tattooine for generations have such fair skin? Luke and all his family should have been played by black people. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Sunscreen, sand and virtually no water - there's a magical combination. (...) So he was only a half-cast eh? No wonder they didn't let him stay with his parents. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Pah! Do-gooders never do. And they'll wonder why when he starts dressing all in black and going crazy with a lightsabre in a respectable merchant's own place of business, leaving no-one alive. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Uh, he's at least one black man and two white men playing a white man. Dave! (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Because (URL) David Prowse> doesn't have the thunderific voice of James Earl Jones, and James Earl Jones isn't as menacingly tall as Prowse. And let's not forget the late (URL) Shaw.> But by all means, let's forget the execrable (URL) Hayden (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Isn't he a white man and a black man playing a white man in a black suit? :) DaveE (snipped .general) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) vader was played by david prowse. james earl jones provided the voice over. (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) if it had been james Earl Jones in the suit, he would have had to be renamed Darth Tubby. (...) Darth Wrinkly (...) Darth Whiney (...) Darth Cutesy (the most heinous of all) Cheers, Allister. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) The best summation of Whiney's onscreen charisma: Anakin, as embodied by Christensen, is the kind of needlessly moody kid you might see getting punched out in a Dairy Queen parking lot. from (URL) review>. Also pretty funny, while I'm at it: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig parts posted to Parts Tracker

(...) Because the armour was released in update 0302, and parts vanish from the Tracker when released (which can occasionally be unhelpful. . .) (...) (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig scale Land Rover

"Alastair Disley" <aldisley@care4free.net> wrote in message news:3F85E051.809000...ree.net... (...) one showing the LR from the top, yeah, it looks really good from that angle. I like that one. I'm really not sure why, but the picture from lower (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Halloween minifig sale no tricks all treats!

From now until 12 midnight tonight all minifigs will be on sale in Bricks w/o Mortar. Remember, the free shipping on US orders over 50.00 still applies until midnight tonight. International orders will get 25% off their shipping with a $50 order as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

finally for public viewing, some of my warbirds I built in Leocad since I don't master the art of rendering it's just screenshots for now. there currently only 3 models but there's coming more! (read the .txt) Look at: (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

(...) thanks for the response guys!! The request was if I could place some photo's of the original airplanes. Well that's possible but I have to search the web / scan them so it may take a while :-) In the meantime I've uploaded some more models and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

thanks for the response guys!! The request was if I could place some photo's of the original airplanes. Well that's possible but I have to search the web / scan them so it may take a while :-) In the meantime I've uploaded some more models and I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

Well, I just posted another update to my warbirds gallery. Currently there are 13 models of WW2 fighters online. As requested I also posted a photo of the original plane inside each gallery so you'll have an idea how they look(ed) in reality. also (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Working Minifig Scale Trebuchet

Hello, I've modified my Black Falcon Trebuchet ((URL) actually throw 1x2 round bricks. A good throw is around five feet. Here is a short clip of the action that classic-castle.com has been kind enough to host. Thanks guys! (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle) !

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Working Minifig Scale Trebuchet

(...) I could do this if there is enough interest out there. James (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>