  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

I think my current favorite is the Infomaniac. Not sure why... Maybe the whole computer/communicati...s/Internet connotation. - Greg (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Hmmm, umm, Sure, why not! :) You do do work at school, yes? :-) --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Glen's 3 Lego Auction - 11/8 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: '99 Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

(...) Well, there's no official sanctioning body deeming it one way or the other, but I plan to celebrate it on the 10th (this Friday). I work at home, so all my minifigs are kinda here already, but as it turns out (to my surprise), I haven't any (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Vintage Lego

I have the following sets to sell. All are in mint condition. Box and instructions included. However they were ripped open by some young, enthusiastic lego person. 590 Engine Company No. 9 (missing 3 minifig tools) 452 Mobile Tracking Station (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  FT: Instructions - Space, Castle, Pirate, Town, + Technic

Greetings all, My many FOTW's at the two used toy shops near me have resulted in quite a long list of instruction booklets which I do not need. They are listed below, grouped together by theme. If you are interested, e-mail me with your requests. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Clear minifig dress?

Is that a minifig dress that is in this picture? (URL) so, what set does it come from ... ? It would be kind of neat to have and combine with a minifig clear head ... and a clear torso;) j/k on the last part. -- pn (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) Sure. I might even have Jack write something up since he's the expert. Here's his website for the Star Wars stuff, btw: (URL)I have been given some sketchy, yet very useful, instructions about molding in (...) Well, I definitely will ask Jack (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

OK, I finished cleaning all the parts I could, and have repacked it in a clean box, adding a couple dozen figs (including quite a few Star Wars, and an 1804 still in the bag). But Russell and Paul will be looking it over tomorrow, so who knows what (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Even more 2000 comments

(...) Those ones I saw, although I *think* they're dark grey, although it's hard to be sure from a catalogue pic. Go figure, lighting has a real impact on whether grey appears light or dark! And I also *think* those are 2x2x2 'minifig dress' slopes (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

Yes I go to school to learn stuff but I "work" on the assigments from different subjects.... :[] (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Millennium Falcon close-up! (was: Re: Sorry to spoil it KL, but 2000 catalog posted!)

(...) it's supposed to be... it's on page 8. Looks like something big falling out of it or something... :/ Although the new close up of page 12 adds insight into the model... only 1 minifig in the cockpit, looks like. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/9 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: GATS Tampa Show...

As everyone says, it's minifig scale, BUT if you had to chose the closest model train scale, I would say O scale. Now, of course, minifig scale means cars and trains that can only fit one minifig width-wise. I, however, build my trains 8 studs wide (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

It looks almost as good here as it did in real life. Great work, Shaun! -John Van Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:38553557.FB70A8...mit.edu... (...) ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Need wheels for UP Big Boy 4018 4-8-8-4

I am looking for 8 pairs of large wheels that came with the 194 ((URL) ((URL) sets they are red 1 3/8" in diameter without the rubber wheel and 1/4" wide. I am trying to replicate the UP Big Boy Steam Locomotive found at (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) I'm working on it... <grin> As soon as my next shipment of red plates gets here, I should be able to complete my model of Smaug. He's more-or-less at minifig scale, sitting ~75 studs long or so. Of course, artisic liscence prevails, since I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

Speculation on minifig reproduction: In the minifig world, there are adult and child figures (of the same size). There are also miscellaneous minifig pieces floating around in the ether (i.e. various boxes, bins, etc). Like all particles, these (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Hmmm, I'm debating whether I'll take my Legoland Guard (Legoland keychain with keychain removed) or one of my red Futuron figs.... Tough one :) -Tim (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Well, I always have the red droid on my key-chain with me...I'm also bringing this fig: Blacktron I Torso Dark Gray arms Black hands Light Gray "hips" Black legs RoboForce head (with sunglasses) Metallic Blue helmet/headgear Black visor --Bram (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

More:  Next Page >>