  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2341 – 2360 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My Trade Page, Act Now!

I make changes to my for sale/trade page as often as 3 times a week. In the next few days a bunch of the minifig items may disappear if no one expresses interest in them (I am recieving Minifig Box #2 soon). Take a look at: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Is Jambalaya a dismal failure?

(...) Apparently many of them are circulating without posts being put here. I've got Junk Box #1 in hand, plan to mail it Monday. Junk Box #2 and Minifig Box #2 are on their way to me. I'll be contacting the next of kin for each of these boxes (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: McDonald's Promo Set #2

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FKBpCI.5CL@lugnet.com... (...) I picked up 3 of these last night. My son and I had just eaten dinner, so I asked the McD lady to hold the hamburgers and toss in an extra set--and she did. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/3 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

I just installed MLCAD 1.6 last night for the 1st time. I didn't like the old DOS based LDRAW/CAD stuff since my Win98 doesn't really like DOS. When I copied the file and opened it w/MLCAD there were several dat files missing from my MLCAD. I assume (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

I had a similar trouble until I re-read the installation instructions.. I had to download LDRAW first, install it, download and install the pieces (dat) library for LDRAW, and then download and install MLCAD. Otherwise, I was always missing stuff (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  parts list reference.

here is a parts list we can use for ldraw.org, just need to be updated. LEGO&#174 LDraw Lgeo <u>Number Description Number Number </u> Homemaker Bookcase 2 x 4 x 4 1 lg_0001 Homemaker Drawers 4 x 4 x 4 2 lg_0002 Homemaker Drawer 4 x 4 x 2 3 lg_0003 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: 1680

(...) My Mistake. The instructions were "cut" on the minifig section. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Train Windows

I'm not so sure they are gray... look at the caption picture that shows the action shot of the minifig kicking a ball. Those look white :-( Maybe Kevin can clarify for us, but I'm not optimistic. They look gray in the one shot but it is shadowed and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Hmmmm... I don't know if I'll bring mine to my school... (I'm considered weird enough as it is... peer pressure is the most awful thing... :-) Well, if I will, it'll probably be the King, or else Sam & Sam - my newly wed couple... :-) Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Well, it would probably fall on Hannuka quite a few times, but I guess that wouldn't matter in most countries, as there's no vacation in Hannuka. (Only in Israel... but apparently I'm the only fan from there, and even I'm not there now!) Happy (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Thanks for the updates, Tom and Paul. It is great to hear these comments. And such fast turn around! -Phil p.s. I only wish we could get some news of the other boxes (specially the Technic box that is "lost in Canada") (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  What is Fabuland?

The subject says it all. Is it some sort of town-lego? Is it minifig scale or sometnig else? Since a Fabuland showel is included in the biggest model team truck, I guess it´s not minifig scale. --Tobias (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Interview with Shaun Sullivan at FBTB

I've got an interview with Shaun, one of the guys to build a minifig scale AT- AT up at my site. Check it out, he gives alot of information. (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  BAYLIT suggestions

All: (This hurts) I'm reaching an impasse with BAYLIT. My job situation will soon require me to travel extensively, severely impacting my ability to run BAYLIT. I don't know how long this will last - could be awhile Thus, I would appreciate your (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/4 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Custom Pirate Minifigs

I've created several custom 'figs for my Lego Pirates stuff. 1. Extra Spanish Conquistador "Trooper" Using the chrome-plated breastplate from one of the red-torso Spaniards ("(URL) spare Spanish helm from set # 6232, any appropriate "head" (I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

(...) Welcome! (...) Perhaps, but we can find out, so it's not impossible. I know I don't have a starmap in my head <:) Having a universe without going through a lot of research was what I was aiming at, and I didn't think anyone else would want (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Reopened auction 6285, 6081, 6276

(...) Any chance of seeing pictures on this one, specifically showing minifig condition? I could use another copy of this set, but I'd need to know what I was bidding on before I decided to deal with international shipping, etc. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

More:  Next Page >>