  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Minifig Modeler Question

Is there anyway to get rid of the Meta commands in a file made with the Minifig modeler? I mean, like inlining them or something? I want to integrate them all into one line for each part. Thanks! Jeff P.S. Steve, don't forget to update the minifig (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  New tool for making minifigs

I made a preview of a minifig maker called Ldraw Minifig Factory here (URL) the screenshot I want to know what you all think of it before I code it. Just forgot to let you know all that I just got a laptop an IBM 770z the only problem is that it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

Great models! I've was a WW2 aviation fan for a few years a while ago, and I still like the stuff. You did well transferring all the main features of the planes to minifig scale. I want to make a minifig-scale B-17G sometime... Cheers, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Star Wars Lego - UK Bargains

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message news:39F37FCC.4A8419...ite.com... (...) Yup, my housemate got a sub at the w/end and the unique minifig is... The minifig pack! He only saw the Battledroids and the Luke/Han/Boba one though, but (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Minifig Legs/Hips colors

I was starting to sort all my old/new minifigs from my miscellaneous parts boxes, and came across the following colors: white, red, blue, black, gray, pink, green, and 2 types of yellow (one with black "hips", the other with gray "hips"). As someone (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  1070 Stunt Flyer

Hi, Here is the inventory for 1070 Stunt Flyer, done from a MISB set. Kevin 1070 Stunt Flyer 2 2436 Blue Bracket 1 x 2 - 1 x 4 1 3002 White Brick 2 x 3 1 3626bp01 Yellow Minifig Head with Standard Grin Pattern 1 2446 Black Minifig Helmet 1 2447 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Set inventory for 7110

This inventory may be freely used, distributed, adapted, corrected, used in databases, fed to dogs, given cement slippers, etc. by anybody who so wishes. Note: part numbers are mostly Peeron, but the inventory is not Peeron-style. Set inventory for (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  4719c02.dat - ~Bike Bicycle Minifig (Shortcut) - Opinions please  [DAT]

I don't know how to go on with this. The new minifig hands .dats make it impossible to fit in a minifig on the bicycle. Looks like we have to compromize one way or the other. I have an idea of making all bike riders in exactly the same position. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Minifig torso and parts needed

Since I did not get much response to my last listing, I have decided to break the list down into several segments. The first segment is a list of minifig torsos and parts that I need to complete several sets. I have a box of minifigs which measures (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  MOC: Minifig-scale mobile crane

Hi all, The second in my line of minifig-scale construction equipment - a mobile crane. (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Minifig Helmet Conquistador  [DAT]

Anyone know the part number of this? Andy 0 Minifig Helmet Conquistador 0 Name: px44.dat 0 Author: Andrew Westrate 0 Unofficial Part 0 CMDLINE -C0 0 KEYWORDS Imperial Armada, Spanish Main 0 BFC CW 0 Feather Hole 2 24 -3 -9.5 7 -3.3044 -8.75 8.5308 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Minifig description

Hi all, short question: what's the 'official' description of the minifig in 6733? I want to put it in my Bricklink shop, but can't find it in the list of minifigs.... Cheers, Duq (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  475 Minifig Torso Assemblies, just $0.25 each

Hello, Just added 475 new minifig torso assemblies at 0.25 each. Some real bargins here. (URL) you for looking! (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Facce da minifig

(...) Neanche a me non piacciono le facce cattive, ma ormai i minifig con le facce smile tutte uguali fanno la figura di cloni... quando nell'89 è nata la serie Pirati con le barbe e tutto il resto, a me è piaciuto subito moltissimo, finalmente (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Custom Minifig Torso DAT files.

I have been working at creating some custom Minifig Torso DAT files for LDraw. I should preface everything by saying that I am NOT an LDraw Parts author. All of these were created by essentially taking a plain torso file and applying these like a (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Minifig What scale are they??

(...) The problem is that minifigs don't actually have human proportions. Therefore, "minifig scale" is actually kind of wonky too. ericc (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: minifig head - tusken raider

(...) Wait! I haven't even put the instructions up yet for making a minifig head. Of course, I want all sorts of metrics: how easy was it to figure out the program, how long did it take you, what do you want to see next. yadda, yadda, yadda (...) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Minifig Ice Pick

Hello everyone. Any body know if there is a dat file for the minifig Ice pick part # x170? Thanks in advance. (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray?

Hi again, here is the result of the newly rendered minifig heads: (URL) I think they look much better than the original heads. Greetings Sven (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  4818 - Dragon Rider

Oops, those dragon wings are symmetrical ;-) Set: 4818 Description: Dragon Rider Set Theme: Castle / Knight's Kingdom Printed Material: Advertisement 4130235 / 4130201-IN Printed Material: Instruction Book 4133399 Piece Count: 12 Minifigs: 1 Qty (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

More:  Next Page >>