 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3880
Re: minifig head - tusken raider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 04:32:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Burger writes:

first head in quad2dat.

Wait!  I haven't even put the instructions up
yet for making a minifig head.  Of course, I want
all sorts of metrics: how easy was it to figure
out the program, how long did it take you, what
do you want to see next.  yadda, yadda, yadda

im back to making dat parts again

  This is thanks enough for me.

franklin and orion, and even steve, could you guys look at this for me. i
see no errors in it other then frontal type 5 lines.

  Hmm, I'll have to put this on the To Do list:
Have the program automagically create the type 5 lines.

  Thomas, if you still have the *.qp file
that created your first post; could you
send it to me...  I want to see why that
one polygon didn't wrap correctly.

<snipped .dat file>

I've just about got quad2dat writing out the
separate dithered subfiles.  Just need to get
it to write the "1 col x x x x subpart_" lines
at the beginning rather than when it first
encounters a dithered color polygon.

Thanks for giving the program a try,

Chris