 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3245
3244  |  3246
Subject:
Minifig torso and parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:43:26 GMT

Since I did not get much response to my last listing, I have decided to break
the list down into several segments.  The first segment is a list of minifig
torsos and parts that I need to complete several sets.  I have a box of
minifigs which measures 10" wide, 16" long, and 6 1/2" tall filled with
minifigs and separated by theme which is obviously too large to list.  I do not
have any of the very rare pieces however.  If you send me a list of your needs,
I will see what I can do.  Here goes:

Minifigs with nonmovable parts:

Torsos:  blue=4, red=3 and white=3
Legs:    blue=7, red=1 white=3 and yellow=1

Other mini/maxifig torsos and parts:

white female torso with blue collar and red beads as in 1490=3
black torso with blue decoration and arms as in 1490=2
red pilot helmet as in 213 (maxifig)
yellow minifig vest with black decal stripes as in 558=2
red female headgear as in 6060=1
white maiden's headpiece as in 6023
yellow torso with black arms as in 6040=1
brown minifig cape as in 6040=1
complete princess as in 6081=1
blue decorated minifig baseball caps as in 6338=2
white minifig torso with red LEGO brick on chest as in 2585=1
black cowboy hat=2
red minifig faceless head as in 215=1
red maxifig hands as in 215=2

I recently acquired a copy of 6085 with all of the pieces.  The minifigs are in
excellent condition if anyone would like to consider a trade for 6081.  Some of
the 6085 pieces are a bit dusty.  The instruction booklet is complete with the
cover sheet separated from the main booklet.  There is no box.

Please let me know if you have any interest in the above.

Thank you.

Bill