  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: can someone help me identify these parts?

(...) would (...) note that i do not aggree with the subject matter of the sets etc. i think that the grey hise thing would maske a great minifig dentists drill... also the fence posts would look good around a top secret military base and the guard (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  @1995 Launch Evac 1 for sale

LEGO SYSTEM SET 6614 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hey, Spaceport fans, get the original Launch Evac Truck to complement your current Spaceport layouts. @1995 Set 6614 (119 pcs) in an unopened box. $10.99 ea. (qty: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository Filenames/Headers

After discussing the ldraw.org Official Model Repository header and file naming system, I feel that we can come to a final resolution.  A lot has been discussed on the topic, including various file naming systems and also locations within the models (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please sign me up for this box... :) kdrew@ptc.com (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

Tim Courtney wrote in message <199906152252.PAA294...mm.com>... (...) decorated (...) unavailable (...) errors (...) My comments: If an OMR submission is not complete i.e. elements are missing, (even these are decorated elements, minifig (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler?

(...) I will mail you the previous version. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  minifig hands

Lego minifig hands have had yellow, white, red, blue, black, grey, green, tan, and neon yellow hooks. Have they ever been brown? Aaron (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Outrider project ( VERY LONG) -- read at your own risk!

Geoff and whoever else might be interested (sorry for the length), First, yes, the ship was going to be minifig scale. The hull was five bricks high at its lowest point and about six bricks high at its highest point. So, minifigs would have had (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please add me to this list. John Kornhaus jkornhaus@xperts.com (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  how do i do the round things on the minifig crossbow?

how do i do the round things on the minifig crossbow? i mean the bent parts. i cant figure out how to do them. (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Has anyone seen the Tupperware sandwich bags???

I just had a friend in from out of town, and they had the coolest thing for Lego storage, unbeknownst to them. Apparently, you can buy these little disposable Tupperware containers in the same section of Target where you buy sandwich bags. They are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.storage)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:378c87c0.798940...net.com... (...) I almost contacted you to see if you had done anything on it, but I figured that since you would have been working on it before the cone primitives came (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler?

You can still dig it up on the site, using (URL) there is no link to it. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  FS/FT: Bendy-arm figures

I have the following used incomplete bendy-arm figure sets for sale or trade. They are very incomplete, and none have instructions (although these are available at Kevin Loch's server (URL) 200 Family Set - MISSING complete boy figure, hair for (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: minifig crossbow

the part as posted has an error in it. there are some parts that are color #7 instead of color #16. i am aware of this and have fixed the part. (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

Hi Chris, There are five red minifig heads in set 277 Home Maker Fire Place. I picked this set up in a fabuland colection I bought recently and no, its not for sale. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: minifig crossbow

(...) adam howard offered to redo the "arms" or the part as he said that they were the wrong size... (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Help with an older TOWN door needed

Do the long ago discontinued 1x3x4 2-piece doors (frame+reversible door with 2 panes and glass) exist in yellow or black? I know I've seen red frames and blue or white doors. Is anyone willing to sell or trade me 1 or 2 (prefer yellow) so I can (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

However, Selcuk, those were the old type of minifig head without the slotted hole in the stud on top of the head. For the true purists, AFAIK, there are no sets with the more modern slotted head in red. Of course they do actually exist; I'm sure (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

what about for example the ghost??? do we put in a minifig without the ghost shawl??? what about the skelleton? do we put in just the skull? (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

More:  Next Page >>