 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 312
Re: minifig crossbow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 13:48:18 GMT

Scott R Dennett wrote:

Jonathan, you have improved very much. I never would have
guessed
this piece to be done by you if someone had just 'laid it in
front of me'.
Good job.
I only noticed two mistakes that should be fairly easy to
correct
1. The handle is too far forward. The center of it should be
even with
    the back edges of the two diagonal 'string' segments of the
piece.
2. There should be a slight hump at the very end of the arrow.

The second one is definately more minor, but the first one must
be
corrected.
Overall you have inproved.
Ryan