  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is 3739 Blacksmith Shop available at Lego Stores?

It is (or was) avaliable in the Lego store in Bluewater and the Castle Shop in Legoland Windsor (till we descended on them kicked over tables and took all their stock :) ) mmm discount - we ended up getting Blacksmith Shops for £21! nice -- James (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  and now the end is near...

wow.. while I was away enjoying myself on the weekend.. my other half bid on some LEGO sets she thought I would like on ebay _and_ (this is a good one) she reffered to the yellow castle as - I quote " a 375 " ha.. not even I reference sets by their (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: A Great Big "Thank You" to Everyone Involved in the Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor Experience!

So shall we reccomend another gold tile for Guy and Paula for keeping good humour in the face of adversity :) If that wasn't above and beyond the call of duty, what is. Seriously tho, I'd like to echo the others thanks for Jon and Linda for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Curating loc.uk

You get my vote Simon. Do us proud :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GunrLG.50q@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Paypal's security certifica has expired

You don't actually need a certificate to have a secure server. as long as you see a https in the header and the little padlock in the bottom bar you are on a secure site. IIRC all the certificate does is shows the owner of the site is who they say (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

*sigh* I too appear to be in the single pitchfork club. I know I have had more in the past I feel someone should swap some with me for my even rarer brown goblets or brown flagpoles (antennas) I belive the official term is pitchfork envy :) -- James (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Creator of Flash inspired by LEGO

dunno if people have seen this before or not ?? (URL) History of Flash It started with a few bits of colored plastic. As a child, I grew up playing with Lego when there were no Lego men or whales and the pieces were all rectangles except for a few (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego Fest on Saturday

Sorry I can't make it, I have a wedding to attend. Pity cos' I'd like to meet Magnus Have fun tho. and if you go shopping, dont give those poor shopkeepers too hard a time ;) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  j Box

Whatever happened to the J Box is it still floating around? If its died a death, is it worth starting a new one?? -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Both sides!

But as I assume the Patent and Trademark office have yet to grant registration of Stubbies then they cannot use the ® symbol, and as they do not manufacture the product themselves they cannot claim tm on it either. However seeing as it is a creative (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Suggestions for bookmark icon

Unfortunately, when you clear your cache it clears out any favicon files too. I think it might have been fixed in IE6 tho -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Daniel Crichton" (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  reasonably clever

dunno if anyone has seen this before?? its reasonably clever (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: query about set 1547

My one has a horizontal clip in its mouth FWIW -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GvHwMn.Iur@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Three new Castle MOCS

Hi William, I like what you have done with the manor house. It's a very inposing building. I also like how you have made the floors removable to allow easier access. Well done sir. one thing I would say is maybe the door frame needs a little more (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

Disney have Laputa rights for DVD in the US along with lots of other Miazaki films. I think they will be redubbing it using more famous stars. They have already renamed it Castle In The Sky as I believe Laputa translates to prostitute in some (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

a quick squiz at IMDB claims that a new dub is being done (if you belive them) (URL) don't know if thats good or bad ( I didn't like their interpretation of Jiji in Kiki - too much like Salem from Sabrina, which I assume was the idea) but as long as (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwJ1D4.Ezy@lugnet.com... (...) question (...) cow! (...) script. (...) If you watch the film, R2 spends probably less than a minute with Obi Wan on screen.. and I'd imagine one (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: It's like deja vu all over again!

It's like deja vu all over again! If you get deja vu again does it seem like its happened 3 times or 4 times ?? ;) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Woolworths Buy 1 Get 1 Free

As usual nothing here in south wales. All full price :( If anyone wants to pick up some gunships I'd be up for one at 40 squids James (who feels like he misses out on all the good deals living in Wales) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO star wars advert on bus shelter

"Michael LeCount" <lecountm@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GwqB1B.BGq@lugnet.com... (...) whether (...) if _anybody_ else had posted that I'd assume they were joking... ;) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>