  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

ahh they only have an inner ear. That's why you cant see them -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:Gsx1DD.ByM@lugnet.com... (...) do (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

I'd also like to come up on saturday, early afternoon, and would be greatful for sleeping bag space if thats OK If you do have any bricks left Jon.. I'll take anything in grey :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  'Tis a silly place

Fiddling round on the net today I took a trip to www.spiteyourface.com, the guys who did the fantastic Monty Python short. I was mildly surprised to see they were local boys from Newport (Wales) so, seeing as the film inspired a good deal of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Digital camera

There are a fair few low end cameras around. (In the UK) you can pick one up for a bot £40 - £50, so it may be birthday present fodder. You could always buy a cheap webcam or if you've got a scanner just use conventional photos and scan em in, like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Use of HP School Torsos

stick them under 'European Armour' :) following a thread here a while ago I tried brassoing (is that a word) off everything but the crest, but it looks a bit odd down there on its own. May look OK with some UFO armour on top. I'll have to check -- (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Profitable year for LEGO?

I assume they mean Building blocks as opposed to clothes, watches ,bionicle (only joking on the last one :) ). Although we may argue the lack of traditional blocks in modern lines - town jr, Harry Potter or Alpha Team - , they are still essentially (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Grammar Police again (was: Alpha Team :)

Im glad its not just me. you cant use squiggly brackets either or people will think you are sad usenet script kiddie using 'if' statements in his postings (and saying thinks like k3wl and 133t. :) ) I find a bit of spacing helps, or shall we make it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Thanks Bruce, unfortunately I can't take credit for that idea, although I can't remember who did it originally (I have a sneeking suspicion it might have been Lego Interior decorating guru Heather Patey) Just use a 1x2-1x4 bracket to stick it on the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Yes the whole top rotates, sitting on a turntable, and the driveshaft goes through the center of it. I will try and part disassemble it or ldraw the workings so people can see the gubbins inside. I couldn't have done it without the inspiration of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

err.. yes.. I had thought of that ... honest.. umm.... ah but lego flour isn't explosive as its made of plastic. yes, thats it and he dosent mill and bake at the same time .. or something -- James Stacey (looks worried and heads for the door) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Me too!

I've got a Kodak DC3800, and its colour balance is fantastic. It dosent have an analogue zoom which means its not much use for long shots (I want on holiday to Scotland and had lots of photos of scenery with tiny castles in the middle) but its great (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Alpha Team .

Why should it be wierd. If the line inspires you go for it ...well no more wierd than any grown person playing with Lego. :) .....which isn't that wierd ........honest. -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Monty Python Torso Pack and Site ReDesign

It's looking good Steven. You need to talk nicely with Kevin and Mookie now to get their designs :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Inventory Pricing?

there was a guy called Steve Waibel who did a price index magazine called Buy the Brick. I brought a copy (it was about $5) and he had done a _LOT_ of research into it. It indexes most if not all sets (definately from late 70s on) and their cheapest (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Stickers

I think they are great Tamy. You might find it easier to design them in fireworks or illustrator tho. Its a bit more to get your head around but they are designed for this sort of thing rather than photoshop which is great for photos :) It's also (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Brickset.com receives overhaul

(...) Seems nice and fast, even on my crummy work connection. And speaking as an ASP programmer currently having to write in PHP, ASP is so much better. :) It is especially speedy if run using Chillisoft on Unix James (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

"Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GtpExD.Lqt@lugnet.com... (...) You've got some fantastic detail in there Jon. I love the clutter and the bottles everywhere. It gives it a great feel of a working environment. I also (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 2x4 Cheezy Brick Packs Now In Store!

but would it excuse teeth marks on your bricks? -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GtvJu5.DnL@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Hey Bruce H...

your Mocs are making it into a nationally (dis)respected technology news site. Go figure (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Medieval life

There are some lovely touches there. I particularly like your trees (the silver birch is inspired), the mechanism on the gatehouse and the dots around the door arch. Lots of detail and realism Thanks for sharing -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>