  Search Results: crap
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show April 24th, 2005

(...) Crap. I'm in trouble. (URL) (I'll be in Montréal that weekend!) Iain (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I would, and in fact I do, for my little brother who turns 11 this June. (...) Because it's LEGO. In my mind that is a reason in of itself. (...) I have absolutely no idea what you're asking here. But as long as you're mentioning marketing, (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Riverdance Vignette

Holy crap. That cracked me up. :) And thank you for sparing us a LEGO Michael Flatley. -Brendan (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Santos/McGarry Ticket

(...) Yeah, that caught me off guard too. But what I'm REALLY wanting to see is Josh/Donna in Season 7! (...) Well, I think you're sugarcoating it a bit. Sorkin went nutball in Season 4, but Season 5...well, John Wells is no Season 1-3 Aaron Sorkin. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.337)

  New MOC: _______

Somewhat in response to (URL) this>, (and the surrounding discussion) I present my latest MOC: (URL) Beautifully photographed for your viewing pleasure. Post mod folder: (URL) Enjoy, Legoswami (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !

crap
(score: 0.337)

  This site is not for me.

(...) You've got to be kidding me. I have seen pictures and links on this site of minifigs having sex and using the toilet, but I can't say that? I know that there is a no swearing policy here, and I would never do that because I know that children (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.337)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) Well, the point is really "what if you could see into the past", not necessarily "what if you could travel to the past and do unspeakable things to temporal continuity, as great of an April Fools that would be". Again, let's say the WayBack (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.337)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) I'll hold off here-- is that what you meant to say about a scientific theory being proven? IE that no contradictions "prove" it (and accepting that it is a falsifiable theory) (...) See, there's the bit that I was getting at: "reasonable (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.336)

  Reply 1: The Building Corner Person

Dear Jake, I hope you don't mind me splitting the replies into several parts, in order to reduce the complexity. (...) Actually, I can't give you more details that could be labeled "evidence", as I didn't bother to ask back then. I was just talking (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

crap
(score: 0.335)

  Re: 2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing

"Mathew Clayson" <mathew_impact1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ID1o4G.1ErE@lugnet.com... (...) Holy crap Mat! I never really thought of doing that. That's great! To combat jittering on uneven tracks and the like, you could always add a second set (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

crap
(score: 0.335)

  The Confounding Nega-Bloktrix

I've been painting new versions of the (URL) Deadly Spaceman> for years, one for each time a new edition of BrikWars gets posted. But QuikWars' mascot (a Warfang figure from Mega Bloks' first-year Dragons sets), on the other hand, has until now been (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX) !!

crap
(score: 0.334)

  Re: wish's

(...) Larry is incredibly thick skinned. I go through almost nothing compared to what he's gone through, and I've been very close to resigning my position at Lugnet because of what I've gone through. You don't even know all of the crap he's gone (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.334)

  Re: wish's

(...) You know, part of me is like, I know where he's coming from. Somedays, I'm like, why do I even bother? But you know, if you want to wear the big pants, walk around like you're running the show and talk like you're the BMOC, then you got to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Can't find this link anymore, any help?

My friend told me where the pics are! His directions: 1) Go to the main page at (URL) Click on the red box on the left-hand navigation bar. This is the entry for "prior broadcasts". 3) In the drop-down menu in the middle of the page, pick the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

crap
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

In lugnet.admin.general, Terry Prosper wrote: <snip> (...) must... resist... cliche... (...) For the most part--k, for 99 percent of the part, I think Larry is a guy who steps up and does what he thinks is better for the community. At least he (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Callin' all da ballahs in da house, c'mon

(...) It was actually a quad-turntable. :) I can send it to you when I get home tonight if you like (it USED to be online, before Rogers went to crap... argh!). It in turn was inspired by a machine I saw by IDF, at a plant in Georgia where we (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.333)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Crap. Should have read mario's respons before posting. :) Oh well. (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.333)

  (canceled)

crap
(score: 0.333)

  (canceled)

crap
(score: 0.332)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) A whole heap of crap. That's maico not mario. I need glasses. (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.332)

More:  Next Page >>