  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 861 – 880 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  A not so quick word of thanks

At the risk of sounding like a windbag I’d like to take a few seconds to thank (in no particular order) a bunch of people who inspire me to build mecha. I didn’t thank anyone when I posted for “02” because I was doing the dramatic story thing. I’d (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.489)

  need help tracing piece!

Hello all, can anyone help me out here? I've got a red horse-cover (for want of a better word), which has blue printed over it and shows two red dragons on either side - was this cover in any other sets that 6086 and 6085? Any help much appreciated! (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.489)

  motorized points - beating a dead horse

Hi All, Currently I am attempting to build an automated hump yard. The main problem I'm tackling is the RCX controlled motorized points. I've spent 7 hours over the last two days trying to build a motorized switch track that will run forever with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.489)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

"STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4z98v.KA4@lugnet.com... (...) Steve, please try with this demo code (in NQC). I think the "trick" is in the 100 ms output pulse length. task main() { // configura sensore touch su porta 1 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.489)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Thank you both for the replies. It looks like you built a mini-hump yard! Is the other small gray house a de-coupler? SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.489)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Try this: (URL) On! John Matthews (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

(...) I made a design that used a clutch gear and fit into a house. It worked very well when the switch was "warm" but wouldn't always trip it when it had been sitting for a bit. But it allowed the throw arm to fully though the switch one way or the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: File Naming Protocol for Patterned Parts

(...) I started thinking about the potential conflict while I was composing the list. But I'd rather use (a, b, c, ...) suffixes (suffices? suffii?) for usage #1, to keep those ID numbers as short as possible--we're already seeing the effect of a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Update 11-23-00

I've sold some and added others, so here's an updated list: Sets are all complete except where noted. Please note some have instructions and some don't. The pieces condition range from very good to excellent condition. There are no boxes. These sets (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?

(...) <looks down at Shiri from high horse> I never voted for myself when my site was up for CLSOTW. So there. ;^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Wow. How cool is that!? <grin!> Rick Clark (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Brick Horse

Thank you, Bradley. :-) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Brick Horse

Wow. Thanks Brad. Coming from the "Master of large CAD buildings" that means a lot! :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: About "Plowed Territory"

(...) I don't know, Lar. Whether you drive a horse and cart, a 2000 LeSabre or a Hovercoupe, you are still going to wonder about the nature of your own existence and die. Maybe the little details change, but the important questions are still the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) Imperial Commandos are from the Trilogy. I expect to see them in an offical Lego set eventually. Aside from that, Star Wars Comics published by Dark Horse are Canon. (offical Lucasfilm policy) (...) Well that goes without saying. I appologise (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.487)

  Castle & Pirate Sale Update 11-28-2000

Sets are all complete except where noted. Please note some have instructions and some don't. The pieces condition range from very good to excellent condition and are from a non-smoking home. There are no boxes. Sales are on a first come first served (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.487)

  Re: Brick Horse

Wow. Those are good. I always appreciate "Minifig-scale" animals built from bricks. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

horse
(score: 1.487)

  Possible savings at Target ('ta-zhay) (was Re: Mercenaries and minifig weapons...)

No longer in lugnet.build.minifigs, David Low replies to himself: (...) (Possible) special spotted by yours truly. Mosied on down to Target today, vaguely remembering that a couple of these were floating around a few months ago. They were still (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

horse
(score: 1.487)

  Horses

(...) For quite some time, I've wanted to see the Horse offered in Grey, Dark Grey, Tan/Khaki, and possibly Yellow. For the Grey and DkGrey Horses, they whould have the "Black Mane and Lt.Brown Bridle" pattern (what they currently use for the Brown (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.487)

  Baby Horse

Is Paradisa 6404 the only set that comes with a baby horse? I just put one up for auction on ebay last night and wanted to put that in the description but I wasn't sure. I figured you fellow castle-heads would know. (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.486)

More:  Next Page >>