  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 821 – 840 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  One way for Lego to improve its set designs

We all have a reasonable idea of Lego's set design process: 1. Choose, create or license a new theme/subtheme 2. Produce a range of concept models 3. Decide on new pieces to mould (eg Insectoid legs) 4. Design and manufacture 6-10 sets per release (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.493)

  Re: Mecha 02 Closeups

(...) Hmm, who was that? He was Marionette's geeky brother, the prince. Andromeda? No, I think that was his horse. Or maybe Karza's horse. Force Commander? Maybe. Drat. I can't remember. Steve (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.493)

  Re: Beating a dead horse...

In lugnet.general, Matt Brooks writes: <snip... or maybe I should say Znap> [applauds] (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.493)

  Re: St. Marks Cathedral

(...) Don't I remember seeing a pony in some sets - maybe from paradisa? That might work for a smaller-scale horse... J (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.493)

  I need to see a man about a horse...

:-) I've noticed that there is a few DATs for Horse parts: Animal Horse Hitching Animal Horse Hitching with Hinge Animal Horse Saddle with One Clip Animal Horse Saddle with Two Clips ...but I don't see the horse... Does anyone have a Horse DAT? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  Re: next year

(...) <gets soap box> If you ever go to the newsgroup alt.startrek.vs.starwars you will be forced to learn this: Lucasfilm's offical policy on canon is: (in order of overruling for contradictions) Movies, Raido Dramas, Novelisations of the Movies, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  How common are foals?

Greetings all, I recently picked up Paradisa set # 6404 Carriage Ride at my local consignment shop, mainly because it had a small brown foal in addition to the larger standard horse in black. I've never seen this smaller version before and was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  4819 and More Now Available at DoucetteNet LEGO®

(URL) JOHNNY THUNDER 3055 ADVENTURERS CAR 5901 RIVER RAFT Castle 1099 NINJA BLASTER 4819 Horse & Cart w/Chrome Bull Shield 6024 BANDITS AMBUSH 6038 WOLFPACK RENEGADES Duplo 1614 Special Farmhouse 2552 Family Home Bucket Electric 5293 9V Battery Box (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  Mark Ng's offered

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  Mark Ng's offered

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  Re: Brick Horse

I'm also waiting for the "real" horse to be made for the CDAD folks. However, in the mean time, I think this is an excellent replacement. Great Job! Brad Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:00d101c06790$51...464@net... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  FS:Wild west lot (3 big + 2 small sets)

Hi all ! So this lot (a bit bigger than one in the last post) consists of : 6755 - Sheriff's lock-up - very good condition, o. instructions, (one white cup replaced with red) no missing parts ! 6761 Bandit's Secret Hideout - very good condition, o. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.492)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) We can always hope. And I *strongly* hope that it's got studs on its back. I was sorely disappointed by the polar bear's smooth back. I want tiger riders and polar bear riders! I can have horse riders, dragon riders, crocodile riders and dino (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Needed a help, especially please read 'p/s'

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Sales for 1980's castle and space models

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) That is likely, unless he didn't know how. We don't watch TV, but do watch movies, so he would have accidentally hit the TV/VCR button while trying to load a VHS tape, a laser disc, or a DVD. He would then take time to figure out how to get it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Re: Reality == fiction?

(...) Actually, I do to. But that "re-phrasing" isn't what he implied before. He suggested that "these" (the concepts under discussion) were jr. high level ideas and that we ought to simply agree with his obvious conclusion. That is a horse of a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Re: Reality == fiction?

(...) Absolutely not. (...) Of course it would have ruined the "joke." But it isn't fit for the consumption of eight year olds. At least not many of them. (...) I think that people who delight in the graphic representation of infanticide and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) A general musing: "And here", says I to myself, "a Captain named 'Ahnee' and his crew named the 'Dipwads' all on a ship named the 'Nasal Avenger', meeting a guy named 'Spiff' who found a donut shop on an asteroid that reminded me, as I believe (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.491)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Steve, If you are willing to use non-lego parts, there is a reliable solution. You can build a limit switch that does not use any sensor inputs. You need two "normally closed" switches, and two diodes. Solder a diode across each switch. Wire the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.490)

More:  Next Page >>