  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 601 – 620 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  CHESTS, BARRELS, PLANTS, ANIMALS, SEA CREATURES--FS/FT

BARRELS & CHESTS PLUS FLORAL & FAUNA ---...--- A lot of good pieces available here. Most are USED and most are in good to excellent condition. Further descriptions send upon request. Your satisfaction is my priority. Email me if interested in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: 6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us

(...) horse (...) will (...) watched, (...) Wow. Thanks for the info. I gues I'm lining up at Target. (...) of (...) sets (...) Where's Kohl's? Never heard of them. Does MacFrugal's sometimes have LEGO? I have one Bat Lord that I bought at $2.97, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: TpForth Project ?

(...) Forgive me for flogging a (probably) dead horse, but I still fail to see what the problem here is. There is a freely available ANSI C compiler for most major systems today, including Mac, Windows, and most Unices. Further, I know from a great (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) You could build a horse as in the Yellow Castle set, and replace the head with a minifig torso. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  FA(eBay): Ninja minifigs and parts lots incl princess, horse barding, ending Tues

Auctions ending on 14 Mar 2000 ---...--- 2 white ninja emperors w. horses and barding (URL) 2 white ninja princesses! (URL) 12 large brown Ninja doors (URL) 22 white log walls + bricks (URL) 20 large ninja rock walls (URL) 4 black log walls + bricks (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) The apron you refer to is called a Horse Trapping. The hood is called a barding. -Chris (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria

(...) Hey.. there's a cue for dead-horse floggage in this group ;-) (...) It does have some benefits - how would the "off-topic" button work though if the message was cross-posted, and assuming that it wasn't off-topic in every group? Also - that is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: DAT to GIF/JPG/EPS

Don: (...) Yes. The horse was double size and the cow and the reindeer were scaled up four times. (...) Please do. Play well, Jacob PS: Has anybody looked into writing a direct DAT/MPD to Postscript renderer? -- No .sig today either. (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  My First Stacking Attempt

Well, I got on the horse again thanks to Chris and Iain today. Here's what I built: (URL) night I'm going to try and get the thing to split in half to deploy. If that works I'm home free to get at least a few blocks stacked :) If not, well... Calum (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: New Mecha: Kierbis

(...) Aw, dagnabit! I wanted to squeeze the horse pull harness part into my last mech, but couldn't pull it off. This looks great, Adrian, and a spectacluar first origami. He's got a good, thin look, something I'm havng a hard time pulling off (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

(...) Yeah, but in the pics, the white horse is in the bag with the red walls. WAITAMINUTE! I'VE GOT IT! This seller is OBVIOUSLY buying hundreds of #10000 Guarded Inns to get the native horses! That's it! He's just selling off the parts he doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: August Surprise...

So maybe I am "beating a dead horse" with a little "subtle" humor. When you have to explain a joke it is no longer "funny". Explanation to follow (if you "get the joke" please disregard). Start Explanation: I guess I just get a little tired when (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

Track Designer source code??? Anyone??? (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

AWESOME!!!!!! "Matthew Bates" <train_depot@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K9u5s7.555@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Well, back when I was searching high and low for it, we wanted to intigrate the source in with visual basic to control our switching and such on the layout. Its great that you've found this gem even if it was 5 years later. I still have a (...) (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Open the source code! My guess is that's the best thing which can be done. Set up a open source project, and even if nobody contributes immediately, maybe a day... and of course you can still develop it (and the source code will never be lost (...) (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) For me, the great think about Track Designer is that it runs just fine under the Wine Windows emulator. I've used it that way under my X86-64 Linux machine for several layouts, including working on NALUG layouts for train shows. I've never (...) (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) My understanding is that the new Wine supports the .NET framework using MONO (open source implementation of nearly all of .NET). I think it is older programs, and game-like programs (like LEGO's designer) that it has trouble with. -Chris Gray (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Compiling pre-existing code with the latest Visual C++ won't introduce the .NET framework into an app. The app would have to be rewritten to use .NET in order to get a .NET dependency in, so that's not an issue. Apps compiled with Visual (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Have '87 Catalog with many alternate/different set names

Hey all, I was given a bag of Lego a few days ago that had a number of old set instructions along with a product catalog that has different names for almost all of the sets listed. According to the back, the catalog was printed in Germany by Frank (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

More:  Next Page >>