  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 161 – 180 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: UK prices of Star Wars

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) It will be an option I will consider when they appear there, but by all accounts they will be like rocking horse droppings over there for the first few months, so that may not be as easy as it is with normal (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

horse
(score: 1.603)

  [Bussetech '99A] Items Without Bids

[Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction - (URL) now 7 days until the "Going Once" advancement of my current auction occurs. Below is a list of items that have not yet recieved bids. You may access this list directly with the follwing URL: (URL) ... R7 : (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.603)

  Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip

(...) The whole 'Rod Connection System' is pretty large, though -- and most things probably wouldn't belong in that category. Here's a non-exhaustive (but fairly complete) list of all LEGO elements with rod, rod clip, or rod hole characteristics... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.601)

  Blue Black knight Horse cover for trade!

Hello, I would like to trade a black knight horse cover(blue and black colors) for fright knight horse covers. Please E-mail with your offers. I also have 2 gray walls with windows on them and 2 corner walls with brick work on them. all Items in (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.601)

  Two Spyder Slayers 8266

For Sale Two Spyder Slayers 8266 45.50$US each shipping within NA most likely 5.10$US (will quote the _cost_ if sent a postal code) Shipping of both will likely be the same cost as shipping for just one. A Mini-motor and battery box is in this set, (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Dummies (was Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Larry P wrote (...) LOL! I can just see the dummy "coach", puffing surreptitiously as it trundles along the elevated tracks, with every horse on the road belwo rearing and shying as it passes. Kevin (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.600)

  Re: Memory

(...) Worth a go, but I have to say that O'Reilly's artistic types don't take well to suggestions :-) Not that I don't _lurve_ my horse. I do. Betcha they do a turtle. Cheers, Ben. -- (URL) grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.600)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) I'd agree with you, except that TLG ships composite elements which also come apart, such as minifig torso/arms/hands/head assemblies (not that I think L- CAD is going to start releasing shortcut files like those particular TLG elements). I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.599)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) I may have misunderstood what you said before and responded in a rather offended tone in a previous post. Forgive me if it offended you. But I don't agree with this either. If a set will sell for $100 on RTL but might go for $150 on eBay (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.599)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) No problem. I flared up too. (...) Understood. I would just prefer that the buyer who gets it is someone who participates online. From what others have said, about half the winning bids go to people who don't participate in RTL or Lugnet, and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.599)

  castle parts

has anyone made these parts? minifig torso with black falcon flag 2 x 2 with black falcon castle shield with black falcon castle wall corner with scattered stones pattern spear longbow arrow quivver horse saddle knights helment with fixed face grill (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.599)

  Paradisa 6404 Carriage Ride

I got a small handful of these sets yesterday and they are very cute. (yes, I do have a few extras, email me if you're interested). One thing they have is a small horse - I guess meant to be a foal. It's brown, no moving head and no space for a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.reviews)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Nunmber of bricks in the LEGO Cowboy?

There is a LEGO exhibit at a local Wal-Mart featuring a Cowboy on a horse. Anybody know how many bricks are in it? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Nunmber of bricks in the LEGO Cowboy?

There is a LEGO exhibit at a local Wal-Mart featuring a Cowboy on a horse. Anybody know how many bricks are in it? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Minifigs and Equipment for auction

Update as at 10pm PST Sunday. Auction ends Wed March 10, midnight PST. Lot # Description Bid $ Status/Bidder 01 1 white ninja PRINCESS, including black 6.00 Naji Norder sword and white head shroud. 02 Flying apparatus for white ninja 0.50 minimum (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Auction: Ninja Knights minifigs, equipment and traps! not eBay :)

Update as at 10pm PST Saturday. Several lots have had multiple bids already. Auction ends Wed March 10, midnight PST. Lot # Description Bid $ Status/Bidder 01 1 white ninja PRINCESS, including black sword 6.00 Naji Norder and white head shroud. 02 (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Auction: Ninja Knights minifigs, equipment and traps! not eBay :)

Update as at 10pm PST Monday. Auction ends Wed March 10, midnight PST. Lot # Description Bid $ Status/Bidder 01 1 white ninja PRINCESS, including black 6.00 Naji Norder sword and white head shroud. 02 Flying apparatus for white ninja 0.50 minimum (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Auction: Ninja Knights minifigs, equipment and traps! not eBay :)

I recently broke up 4 Ninja sets, mainly for the slopes and stone pieces, and I'm going to be selling off the rest of the pieces. To start with, I'm auctioning the minifigs, equipment and traps. See below for rules. Lot # Description Bid $ Status 01 (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Auction: Ninja Knights minifigs, equipment and traps! not eBay :)

Update as at 11pm PST Tuesday. Auction ends Wed March 10, midnight PST. Lot # Description Bid $ Status/Bidder 01 1 white ninja PRINCESS, including black 6.50 Chad Schaeffer sword and white head shroud. 02 Flying apparatus for white ninja 0.50 (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.598)

  Diana's various sets auction

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction.This is an auction of new and used lego sets.Updates are e-mailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.597)

More:  Next Page >>