  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO COLLECTION!! COME AND GET IT!!

LEGO Collection for sale. hello I was trying to sell my lego collection a long time ago. Unfortunatley some very importtant events prevented me from being able to deal with the amount of inquiries and offers i recieved. Lot contains a large amount (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Just 100 posts away… (Roll Call?)

(...) I believe that I've actually been on your campus! I've been through/in Lewiston so many times. (I usually shop at the Outlet Mall on Military Road; I believe Calum said he’s been there once as well!) (...) Definitely, it’s not rated as one of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) Gee, wouldn't a "gift horse" actually be something one didn't have to pay for? While we are are paying for it, I think we can discuss whatever pleases us best, ok? I won't spoil your fun if you won't spoil mine, ok? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: August Surprise...

Either you are trying to be funny, in which case you have failed because beating a dead horse isn't humorous; or you are serious, in which case you are astonishingly clueless and should refrain from speaking out on matters about which you know (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  10000 Guarded Inn

Here's an inventory of the 10000 Guarded Inn re-issue. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Also, while doing this I noticed an error with the original 6067 Guarded Inn inventory (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

I apologize if someone has already announced this, but I didn't find any posts mentioning it in the US, so... Yep, the Guarded Inn arrived at my home today! It was in the gray box and came with the same extra horse that has already been discussed. I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  LEGO COLLECTION CASTLE!!

Ya don't have to buy the whole thing! Well it seems no one wants to pay $2000. So I'm going to lower the price to $1600US(to US&Canada) shipping included. I will not go any lower than $1600. You can buy single sets or extra peices on there own as (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

The Guarded Inn... Yah... One benefit to not being a Brickfest is I get to be the first in the U.S. to post that they got their Guarded Inn. (Yes I got the extra horse) Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

It looks to me liek some creative resealing of the bags. Mine all (40) came with the white horse in a separate bag outside the box. The bag the black plates are in looks suspiciously like the the bag the white horse came in. Besides, those plates (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

To All, I just love these auctions. I always have a problem, who is the bigger fool, th eone who buys it for 47.99 + shipping or the fool selling it? Ach, people need to do better job looking at these auctions, especially the description, one (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: LEGO Animals

(...) Horse black brown white and "indian print" Monkey brown only, but arms are 'fig arms so you can swap colours in Polar Bear white only (d'uh!) Shark dark grey and white Alligator green and dark grey Squid (octopus) black only (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

(...) I don't know about the bag...can't really tell from the pics. I do highly doubt that this seller got the ONLY GI with the correct horse packaged IN the set. And no box? On a brand new set? Did the seller buy the set JUST to get a nice box? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Collection. lotz of castle stuff

Lot contains a large amount of LEGO A very large amount Lot is mainly castle oriented 265 Castle minifigs(if you don't use pirates and star wars fig for castle peasants) 7 Kings but don't worry there are extra castle helmets to replace a few crowns (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout

Here's an inventory of the 6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6761: Bandits' Secret Hideout Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Western (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.449)

  Guarded Inn & HP in one msg ! :)

Hi all ! My Guarded Inn arrived earlier this week. I must say, after seeing the scans, I was worried, but the set looks very good here, much better than those on the scan. Strange horse included here also :) Second thing, i was looking for those (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Anyone know of Horse Racing set?

(...) G'day Alastair, Well, there weren't any real race sets per se, at least not with a track. The Paradisa line had many horse-themed sets, some of which included sulkies if you're after harness racing. I only know of 2 even remotely close from (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.448)

  Quickie 10000 Guarded Inn (a review as if there never had been a set #6067)

Approx. $25 USD for 246 pieces. The box is made in the style of newer packaging but has the advantage of containing little to recommend keeping it (I like when I can throw stuff away and eliminate packaging from what I am saving of a set). The image (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKnuE.8rt@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I don't "need" a 4558. But I desire one. But I won't pay secondary prices. I have a budget and have many priorities in life that are way (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) I mean wrong. Counterfactual. Not correct. (...) I'm in a somewhat different boat. I've thought this through and through and I'm convinced that it is a disservice to not treat sexuality as a casual and natural physical loving gesture. It would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Sorry I was just drifting into off-topic.... I have tried to start a discussion on the topic of quality of Lego in the past a few times, but most people seem to agree with you, that this is a minor problem. (I am of the opposite opinion!) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.448)

More:  Next Page >>