  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 581 – 600 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote: snippidee doodaa (...) I was wondering if i could get th old selection of bricks & if there's a way to choose 'all bricks' like in LDD 1.3 Jeff (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.095)

  93 year old volunteer

While doing some year-end reading, I came across an article of a 93 year old man who uses LEGO© bricks to teach gifted kids in school. Please see the following link to the article in this actuarial magazine. (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

old, bricks
(score: 1.095)

  BayLUG and Russell on Paloaltoonline.com

Got this via google alert: (URL) Date: Friday, December 30, 2005 Brick by brick A LEGO landscape fills Palo Alto museum, with planes, trains and local landmarks by Rebecca Wallace o matter how shrewd or mathematical you are, you can't escape the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

old, bricks
(score: 1.095)

  I've got the Humbug

It might be the scotch talking, so I'll keep this short. I just got the S@H January 2006 catalog and upon first examination I'm really underwhelmed. Exo-Force just looks terrible. Every robot sports the exact same design. There's no variation at all (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.094)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) Mladen, Tobias, I fully concur. (And I was wondering when such a post would surface... ;-) I first saw the Stealth Hunter on the back of the (latest?) LEGO Magazine a couple weeks back. I was quite amazed and in awe: I thought to myself, "That (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 1.094)

  Re: State of .mecha

I've been doing some research on .mecha and ran across this beautifully worded post from Stuart (via Soren). It seems to me that the .mecha group is at a sort of crossroads and thought this might kickstart some discussion as to the direction of the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 1.093)

  Old clone "Byggefix"?

Hi, I recently acquired this: (URL) not sure the bricks pictured really belong to the box. The box is without date, but judging by the design it could be late 50ties or early 60ties. It's Danish, inscibed with "Bengros" and "Dessin Nr. 5450" and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

My fourth and last attempt on this strange building is now finished and the pictures can be found here: (URL) moderation, that is) "Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> skrev i melding news:IrLopM.1JFu@lugnet.com... (...) sacrifice on (...) (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 1.093)

  BSG MK VII viper MOC

I posted my (URL) MK II Viper> a few years back. I finally got around to doing the MK VII version in LDD and rendered in Bluerender. It is built in the ~1 stud = 1 foot scale I have built my other models to. It is slightly longer than scale, but (...) (8 years ago, 13-Mar-17, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.093)

  Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention.... I have never seen these before in yellow... From 1953-56 TLG made the first old style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but they were without studs on top. These were (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 1.091)

  ENDING 1 HOUR!!: SLOPES MINIFIGS CASTLE FENCES PLATES etc!

Several great lots ending in about an hour... MANY WITH LOW BIDS... 11.25 lb of NEW parts dark grey plates inverted slopes macaroni bricks red 3x3 corner slopes tan slopes white slopes round bricks & plates castle parts castle minifigs train windows (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.091)

  Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

It's the beginning of the end. The bulk packs of true light gray bricks are sold out, and the true dark gray bricks are listed under Retired Products on Shop At Home: (URL) Light Gray Bricks> (URL) Dark Gray Bricks> All 3 plate packs are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.091)

  auctions: SLOPES MINIFIGS CASTLE FENCES PLATES etc!

Several great lots ending Sunday night... 11.25 lb of NEW parts dark grey plates inverted slopes macaroni bricks red 3x3 corner slopes tan slopes white slopes round bricks & plates castle parts castle minifigs train windows MORE (URL) auctions (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.090)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) Well it is sad to see them go but we knew it was coming. . . I am surprised they didn't run out long ago. For anyone who is interested, I just bought quite a good number of packs of 2x2 bricks in light grey and brown last week. They are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.089)

  LL919 Cosmic Patrol Craft

Well lets see if I still remember how to post here and if anyone is still here... Backstory: In order to combat the increased incursions from the Blacktron forces and protect against their raids on commerce lanes, the Legoland Space Forces (...) (8 years ago, 7-Feb-17, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.088)

  Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

(...) Aaron, That is a very good question. The secondary market is good for old Lego specialty items such as old road signs, beams with names, trees/bushes, Esso/Shell Station accessories, etc. But, there is little secondary market for other old (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 1.087)

  Re: S@H bulk packs - old or new grey?

(...) As far as I know, the assorted packs of bricks and plates are available in old grey and old dark grey till stocks run out. UK stocks have already run out, and that probably goes for the whole EU, so if you can get them stateside you're lucky! (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 1.086)

  GBC group??? (and a sad story)

Hey Steve et all... I think it's about time you lobby for a GBC group on Lugnet. I have been searching old posts, and checking out web sites... because after a few failed attempts at GBC I thought I would get some divine inspiration from the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

old, bricks
(score: 1.085)

  Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

I recently procured a large box of VERY old LEGO. Pre tube and old logo on the studs OLD. Most of it is in pretty good condition. Now here's my question- What do I do with it all? Clearly, I'll keep all the specialty parts (20 some macaroni, old (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.085)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

While I personally love to see that, I just dont see them putting their neck out on that one. As stated before, we (AFOLs and advanced users) are barely a blip on the register of the bean counters, and it is to them that any business development (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 1.085)

More:  Next Page >>