  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3861 – 3880 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cleaning used Lego

The dishwasher might be okay as long as it's not a cycle where it heats the water. Some dishwashers do heat the water if it's cold, and even if it's hot, it may not be hot enough, so the dishwasher will heat it up to the programmed temperature. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Clear Parts

How about Efferdent or another bubbly denture cleaner. "Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message news:GMK1rA.JsL@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) The (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Clear Parts

use a cotton bud (cue tip) dipped in brasso ?? James "Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message news:GMK1rA.JsL@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Toilet-cleaning Robot

I can't for the life of me find the page for that robot we were talking about yesterday, that can clean the toilet! I want to show a friend of mine, but the search engine on the Mindstorms invention page won't search the text of each page, or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Toilet-cleaning Robot

Here you go Iain: (URL) favorite part of the interview with Abevans: "Lego: Was there a particular mechanism that you needed to create to get the Toilet Scrubber to work? Abevans: Getting the "bowl brush" mechanism to work was a challenge. First, it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Toilet-cleaning Robot

"Ivan Louch" <ivn@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:Gs2G3C.8B0@lugnet.com... (...) IT. Who's up for bidets? Urinals? Imagine taking something like that into Wendy's? "Uh, What are you doing?" Iain (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Spring Cleaning Sale at Cosmic Toys

Spring has arrived in north Florida and its time to have a sale ! All my parts (almost 80,000 of them) have been marked 20% off. Come one, come all, buy me out folks :) Ray Sanders Cosmic Toys (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  'Spring Cleaning' Sale...

Hi. I have had recent success in sales in my shop, and have done pretty well overall. Not everything in my shop has sold, and there are a couple of items that I would like to be gone. Clearance Sets are: 6713 Grip N Go Challenge, was selling at my (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Cleaning Lego

I am sure this subject has been discussed a Trillion and one times. I dont intend on starting a new Thread, However I do recall reading a forum somewhere that had cvovered this topic thoroughly, I just cant seem to find it. I was just curious as to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Spring Cleaning...

... even in the store. Lots of parts, minifigs etc. between 10% and 30% off. Also note our rare Promotional Sets (1385, 5016, 5017, 5018 and 7212). Look in Sets / Promotional. Trading Card freaks may find what they need in Gear / Trading Card. Sale (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I bought two 4400 at my local Kroger signature store last week. $9.99 each. 700 parts, extra parts do not match Peeron's inventory. --Anthony (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote: [snirp] (...) Hi Jake, i thought the 4521's and the huge parts tubs in LL Billund and Günzburg are the european variation of this theme? Please look here: (URL) here: (URL) all parts in there seem to be (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) These are on the shelf at a Walgreens in Lake Zurich, IL. I just picked one up for $5.99. I haven't had a chance to inventory it yet, so I can't really say what parts might be "extra." It's in a standard yellow box, not a plastic tub. -Jon (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I checked a few stores yesterday. Three out of four had them. Availability seemed to be better at stores which are open 24hr/day. One store told me that they had just come in last week. Another store (which had none) said to check back next (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Does anyone know which Kroger Stores will carry the 4400's ? Is this just a regional release? I searched the entire Indianapolis metro area without any success. Brian (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I guess then there is really no point in looking for these myself since the hoarding has begun. (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

What ones? I went to a couple today and had nothing. (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I second that. (URL) leads to an "Under construction" page. Looks like the site (or at least the server) went bellyup ;-) YOurs, Christian Treczoks (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

I'm having problems finding them here in Southeastern PA. I have hit two 24 hour Walgreens repeatedly near me with no luck. I know what the 4562 box looks like, but where in the store are the sets usually placed? Toy aisle? Seasonal? Up high? Down (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) In some Walgreens in the NW - I came across 3 that were small enough that they did not stock a large toy section. In all cases like this they had none. A few had them on endcaps, but mostly on the upper top of shelves, or wherever the 3 for (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

More:  Next Page >>