 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1074
1073  |  1075
Subject:
'Spring Cleaning' Sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:44:06 GMT

Hi.

I have had recent success in sales in my shop, and have done pretty well
overall.

Not everything in my shop has sold, and there are a couple of items that I
would like to be gone.

Clearance Sets are:

6713 Grip N Go Challenge, was selling at my shop for 22.99, now I reduced the
price to 16.99 US  (which is the cheapest price on Bricklink for this set).

3409 Championship Challenge was selling at the same price of 22.99, and have
reduced it also to 16.99 (which is the cheapest price on Bricklin for this
set).  PLEASE NOTE:I sold this at Christmas time, but the buyer cancelled
the order, so I put it back in my shop.

5955 All-terrain Trapper, which was selling at my shop for 19.99 is also now
priced at 16.99 US (which is NOT the cheapest price, but the cheapest in the
USA).

New in the shop are:

3416 Women's Team, which will be listed at my shop for 6.99 (cheapest
currently available from Bricklink).

6771 Ogel Command Striker, which will be listed at my shop for 2.99 (cheapest
currently available from Bricklink).

Other Notes:

I will have some additional parts that I will be adding to my inventory as I
just bought another 4107 Creator (Strata) Tub.

If the above sets do not get sold by Easter well Good Friday, I will open
them up, and part them out, keeping the parts that I want, and adding the
parts to my inventory that I don't want to keep.

The link to my shop is here:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=medib

Thanks,

Ben Medinets, proprietor of Paradise ABS.