  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: {•ž•} Diggin' up old dead topics… {•ž•}

wow, i never thought there would be such interesting stuff that id didn't know!! so far it looks great! plus to see my name on some FAQ's.. HA! does this mean i get mutuated timmy minifigs? as for the question on most wanted pieces: 1)black sword (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Pink Planet Retreat

Come tour the Pink Planet Production Studio Project and Moonbase Retreat (URL) It is a diverse yet simple sanctuary for the Y-chromosome-enhanced AFOLs. This Planet is not anti-male, its just predominantly pro female and of course, provocatively (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Re: The NUT of the day : One Stud Offset

(...) Which contradicts your claim of uselessness for the following reasons: less clutch power is sometimes desirable - I have used this exact construction in a GBC module to allow easy removal of a part for maintenance. The clutch is even less than (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Ufficializzazione nuovo forum ItLUG / Official new ItLUG forum

Le votazioni riguardanti la scelta del forum di discussione di Itlug sono terminate Domenica sera. Nella scelta tra nuovo forum e il vecchio forum Lugnet ha vinto nettamente il nuovo forum con l'84% delle preferenze. Da questo momento il forum (...) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.it)

old
(score: 0.707)

  L3PAO 1.9 Beta

The beta update of L3PAO to go along with Lars' L3P 1.4 beta is now available. The .zip contains two files. Replace your existing versions with both of the files in the archive. There may be issues with certain activeX controls not being installed (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

old
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

I think I might have some of those bricks. I have some very long white 2x? plates/semibricks. They are badly bent due to age(?) or hostile climate(?). /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Just a FYI, Lego stores in Ontario

Over the years many Ontario fans have bought from, or at least ventured into a "Bricks and Blocks" store either in Windsor, Cookstown, and St Jacobs Outlet Malls. For ages the Windsor Lego store has been closed, and this past year, both Cookstown (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

I've been searching through a ton of Japanese Lego sites to add to a link list in the future. One of the stranger things I found (and I've found a lot of strange stuff) is a site with some pics of old LEGO clone bricks that appear to be made by (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 0.707)

  5 new Star Wars MINI models from the Expanded Universe!

Hello dear folks! Just a weak sign of life slipping through my currently too busy real life job. Five new models I want present to you. They're all common ship types from popular games like X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Rogue Squadron and many more. Let's (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jun-09, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) Hummm... you would think that a set "truly aimed at the AFOL community" would have the real power of powered track. :( But I'll cross my fingers that the Power Functions really will have a battery small enough to fit in an engine (cause I (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.707)

  Re: 127,000 bricks in 110 seconds!

(...) Scott- No admission required, either, to see the flag since it's in the lobby. It's a wonderful venue for most anything. It's a popular place for weddings and even proms, so having a big SCLTC show here come fall/winter is not really a (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

"ivansanchez" <ivan@sanchezortega.es> wrote in message news:KLFwK1.LqK@lugnet.com... (...) I see. I not only had to move the surrounding windscreens, I also had to move the surrounding 1x6 curved slope bricks, and a 1x1 technic brick with hole, (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.706)

  FS: box of old lego, tyco

I've got an box of old lego and tyco that I've been collecting as I come across various finds. About half of the box is old lego (playworn, scratched, or broken), and the other half is tyco (in good shape). The box weighs 8 pounds, and has mostly (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 0.706)

  Re: 127,000 bricks in 110 seconds!

(...) Wonderful venue for the flag Ted, I will definately get out there to see it (nice that I work 5 minutes away). Scott (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.706)

  127,000 bricks in 110 seconds!

We set up our 127,000 brick US flag at the Richard M Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in Yorba Linda, California yesterday. The Orange County Register made this 110 second time lapse and audio/video posted at (URL). You will have wait past 10 (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.706)

  Value of these unique element2?

Hi all. While sorting through a box o' bricks that have been sitting in my parent's house for years while I grew up (or should I say... got older) I found a piece of my old 6970 Beta-1 Command Base. It's the 1x6x5 blue wall brick that has the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 0.706)

  Inventory Pricing?

(...) This got me thinking-- I've kept set inventories in Excel, and also in a several flat files (currently one used in combo with a Perl parser), but going back over my nearly 1000 sets that I've entered and locating prices for them is quite the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 0.706)

  Re: LDD to LDraw conversion?

(...) Thanks, that did it. There are still a number of unidentified files/parts, but the model appears to be all there. The placement of the parts is not very precise: lots of (small) gaps between bricks. Jetro (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Ok, that helps out a lot, things are getting better organized now, but I haven't noticed any reference to sub-groups like the "Other Parts" group, I'd like to be able to sub-group parts as well, for example. Bricks Bricks 1 x 1 Bricks 1 x 2 (...) (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

bricks
(score: 0.706)

  STX Europe ship built by LEGO Bricks competition (winners)

STX EUROPE Competition posted on LUGNET last year. (URL) STXEUROPE-Blockdoker> Here is the winners of the competition. Plus the Jury picks of other designs by other people. Winner of the (URL) Oasis Category> design Thilo Schön. Winner of the (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.706)

More:  Next Page >>