  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WHaCKOLuG's Dinner Meeting...

Tonight, Whale and Ale Pub on Victoria. 6 pm (ish) Build challenge, "Winter Wonderland"... build something using only white elements. Hope to see you all there. Janey Red Brick P.S. Today is the last day of the OBB show at St. Jacobs, come get your (...) (15 years ago, 21-Feb-10, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Jason does Brisbane

I finally got to meet Jason King from Rockhampton, during his visit to Brisbane this weekend. We did the Lego Shopping Tour Of Brisbane [as trademarked by Richie Dulin], consisting of the CBD and Garden City, covering Myer, DJs, Target, Kmart, BigW, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Re: CubeStormer - World's fastest LEGO Rubik's Cube solving robot

Is the computer helping to solve the puzzle, or is all the processing on the brick? On Feb 19, 2010, at 15:53, "Jordan Bradford" <jordan_bradfordREMO...tmail.com> wrote: The world record for a human-solved random Rubik's cube is a little over 7 (...) (15 years ago, 20-Feb-10, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.739)

  CubeStormer - World's fastest LEGO Rubik's Cube solving robot

The world record for a human-solved random Rubik's cube is a little over 7 seconds. This robot can do it in about 8 seconds, minus the inspection time which is also not counted in human contests. It also has rare teal-colored Technic bricks. (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.robotics) !

bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

Try explaining the proper usage of the LEGO trademark to my 21 month old daughter. My daughter stands next to my train table, points up and chants "daydohs? daydohs?" over and over. And running the train really gets her excited. She now has her own (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources

Hey folks I've created a very basic site here: (URL) I say very basic I mean VERY basic.. it's just an empty instance of mediawiki, but I'll look to adding content when I get a chance. Any help appreciated. Cheers Tom (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

old
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Most common production LEGO sets - proportion or quantity

(...) Within a given theme, the smaller sets sell better than the larger ones because they're more affordable, but Brian has it right in that long-term production makes a huge difference when many popular sets can sell out in half a year. My guess (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.739)

  Power Functions train controller

I've been reading the Power Functions protocol specification. I'm thinking that the train controller is using: Single Output Mode Mode = Clear/Set/Toggle 0100 Increment PWM and 0101 Decrement PWM when you spin a knob. Possibly Single Output Mode (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: part 7 (that queston continued longer than I thought) Robin: There is a sense of Awe and Admiration within LEGO for what adults are able to achieve with the product. Brad: the more you can do the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

old, bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Bricks Without Holes On The Side

It might be the decaf coffee I've been drinking lately or that sip from the "Y-can" I had at the Pepsi-Challenge, but I'm slowly getting into System stuff. See I haven't always been a technic freak, as a matter of fact I started out with an all (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Re: BBC Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of

(...) Very nice! I especially like the LDraw bits, good stuff from Chris Dee. (...) Be sure to watch the video -- there's a neat bit at the end about how they used LEGO for a conceptual model of the Falkirk Wheel, not included in the text. Steve (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.739)

  (Update) Regarding to $6,000 worth of LEGO stolen - been found

Some of Fremont family's stolen LEGO recovered from stolen truck By Ben Aguirre Jr. Oakland Tribune Updated: 02/17/2010 10:25:27 AM PST FREMONT, CA — A late-night phone call brought good news to Mark and Jannet Benz some of their stolen (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.739)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) Texture maps let us wrap images to polygons. This is great for painted images on surfaces, such as mini-figure torsos or the sides of walls. Bump maps describe how each point (texel) in the texture reacts to light, by describing a virtual (...) (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

bricks
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Registration open for Bricks by the Bay Convention April 9-11 2010, Fremont California

(...) Oops, I linked to the Brothers Brick article by mistake.... You can get there indirectly but the direct link is: (URL) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-10, to lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Help with Old Dutch Printed Bricks

Clark, I've gone through my stuff and found very little you don't already have.... They're in here: (URL) three coloured ones I think are 1978, so that would be too recent... I'm not sure you can see the difference in the Police bricks. The two with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

old, bricks
(score: 0.738)

  email settings

I'm not sure if this is the right group in which to post this. If not, please set follow-up topics accordingly. I changed my email address a few months ago. (Domain used to be earthlink.net, but now it's verizon.net.) I edited my LUGNET profile, and (...) (15 years ago, 14-May-09, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

old
(score: 0.738)

  2010 Brickworld Theme

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover After much deliberation, the Brickworld Team is excited to announce that the theme for this year's event is: 2010: Bricks In Space So, let's all try to work something "spacey" into our displays somewhere in (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Using MPD syntax in official part files

(...) Sure, doing the right thing in terms of putting the code in the most advantageous location is always worth the effort. (...) Hey, it's all about namespace management, right? As a parts author, I avoid using subfiles unless there is a fairly (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.738)

  Re: slight

(...) The quest for knowledge will just dissipate when we get there? A fundamental human significance--the pursuit of learning--will promptly poof when all that science can teach us is known? Yes it is a Good Thing (tm). I have said so before, and I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 0.738)

  Re: How many used to do this when building?

I STILL do this as I have a bunch of old bricks. This is especially true when stacking 1x1's or 1x2's. These seem particularly likely to have the mark on the side rather than top. David Simmons <xenobuzz@onemain.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.737)

More:  Next Page >>