  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw Chat Room?

(...) It still exists, believe it or not (being actively using it "ever since"). But... my perception is that it's mostly the "same old" users keeping it alive, and a few occasional new ones dropping in. There are 72708 currently active clients on (...) (15 years ago, 22-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.783)

  The older kids on the block

Brisbanetimes.com.au Jan. 8, 2011 The older kids on the block After more than 50 years, LEGO is still building interest, writes Tim Richards. 'I STARTED with Lego when I was a small child. It lets you be as imaginative as you want to be. You can (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.783)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Yes, I agree! New generations looks at what I call 'vapor-ware'! The look is the most important think they watch. When I recreate my website, changing the look but not the contents, I got a 10-20% increased access. On the other side, the (...) (15 years ago, 23-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.783)

  Look what I found...

I was just messing around my comp today cleaning stuff out and guess what I found! Some old pics of the KSS Myase while she was still under construction. (URL) can also see the bueatifull mess that it was built in. ;-P If you never saw her the first (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

cleaning, old
(score: 0.783)

  'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

'Star Wars' universe set to invade LEGOLAND California By Brady MacDonald Los Angeles Times Staff Writer Jan. 6, 2011 A new "Star Wars" themed area at LEGOLAND California with 2,000 LEGO models will take visitors chronologically through scenes from (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.783)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Actually, there has been an 'entry tool' around since 1998 - BlockCAD (www.blockcad.net). While it's using part definitions of its own, and has a lot of limitations (studs up only, fixed rotation of parts, no Technic) you can save models in (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.783)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Hmmm, did you click "Reply" so quickly that you missed the very next sentence in the previous post where it said, "I think you've just been here too long"? Like many of us, you've been here forever. So perhaps you don't realize that it's (...) (15 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.783)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) <snip> (...) That's an absolutely fantastic presentation! Even a grumpy old man like me has nothing to complain about it. /Tore (15 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.783)

  MicroSoft Brand Interlocking Building Bricks (Formerly "LEGO")

MicroSoft Brand Interlocking Building Bricks. Our bricks will have some of the following highly desirable characteristics: 1. This years bricks will not be compatible with last year's bricks. You will need to upgrade all of your old bricks if you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Lego Creator Deluxe Game at Target...

I want to know if it comes with that gold helmet! The 'special' parts in the reg. game are nothing special at all, just stuff like headlight bricks, 1x1 round trans plates, 1x4 antennas, 2x2 45 deg. clear slopes, 1x2 clear brick, propeller and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Posting for others. Now this is a good one.

No need. But thanks. Nope, I was PBM on the old Bricklink. I am no more. I sell product off that system now! Much easier, and no hassles from the MODs or anyone else. They seem to like to confuse me with other stores! Happens all the time. They do (...) (15 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old
(score: 0.783)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Yes, maybe it is a generation issue. I followed the link (URL) and I didn't like what I saw. I mean, most of the replies were in deed positive and encouraging, but the layout of the site... No tree structure but just a linear thread. Scroll, (...) (15 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.782)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) I very strongly second this. I've been lurking here for years now, but almost never post, and never get involved, because of how awkward, old & user-unfriendly LUGNET is. I think LUGNET is a huge deterrent to any potential LDraw newcomers & (...) (15 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

Calum Tsang wrote in message ... (...) old. (...) I really strongly disagree. Over 300 of the 1000 pieces are 1x1 bricks! I believe that is less than useful for people who build Big Stuff (1x4's! we need 1x4's!) and disappointing for kids too. If (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.782)

  Wanna buy a lifetime Lego collection? Here's your chance!

Unfortunately my friends, the time has come for me to put this hobby aside and seek some other creative endeavor that will bring me joy and inspiration. To be succinct, I have been very disappointed with pretty much every decision that has changed (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.782)

  Wanna buy a lifetime Lego collection? Here's your chance!

Unfortunately my friends, the time has come for me to put this hobby aside and seek some other creative endeavor that will bring me joy and inspiration. To be succinct, I have been very disappointed with pretty much every decision that has changed (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.782)

  Mac LDraw Viewer comments

Well, I am useless when it comes to prgraming, but I can pretend that I am performing a valuable service by reporting my findings for beta software. I started up LDraw Viewer 0.3.1 on a PowerBook G3 (FireWire), ATI(AGP) 128 bit Rage Mobility with 8 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

old, bricks
(score: 0.782)

  Lego City Police Car - 7236

Hi again! I've done some more Lego modelling! This time I'm playing with the Lego City Police Car. I've created some renders using POV-Ray and I've put the LDR/MLCAD files and various other 3D formats of the model on my website. See the following (...) (15 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.782)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) I'm reading LUGNET through a newsreader - Outlook Express - which is the same as my email program. I donwload all new posts in a batch (much, much, MUCH, faster than loading web pages) and then I can read the posts at my leisure, I don't even (...) (15 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.782)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) Bringing this feature request back to life ... I'm working on a project now that's 45 bricks tall. I'd love the ability to reposition the image inside the crop window, or specify if I'd like the top, bottom, or both (current behavior) to be (...) (14 years ago, 28-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.782)

More:  Next Page >>