  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  - - - Parts Wanted

I am looking for the following: NEEDED: 3 brown epaulets Red and blue epaulets 1 gray 1x2 plate with hook and loop 3 pirate wench heads (I have the torsos) 2 brown washtub/crows-nests 4 brown cannon wheels 1 2x2 yellow tile 1 30 coin 3 sets of gold (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  Re: Home layouts

(...) Paul, I started in Lego® trains 2 years ago when I saw 4559 in the S@H catalog and thought it would be fun under the Christmas tree. I liked how the train ran, even on the carpet, and the kids loved it too. Last year I bought a few more sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  RE: Live Robot Video

Wow. Nice wall of pieces :) And a whole bunch of very nice tread/locomotion setups. Enjoyed the mindless entertainment for a while... -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  Did anyone else notice...?

Aren't the new castle wall sections a Bellvile piece, but in gray? Aren't they a little taller than the standard wall piece... like 6-8 tall vs. 5 tall classic wall piece? On the 6091, are those lion head bricks on both sides of the front arches in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  Launch of new site yellowcastle.com

This is to announce the launch of my updated web site at my new URL (URL) have several new models and castle building ideas, my new gray turret and yellow wall battlements under the My Original Creations section. In The Library I have an updated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.books, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.547)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) Yeah, I had to do that to the AT-AT as well... each of the 6 sloping wall sections are held in place by technic pins (theres 32 connections altogether) so I had to put the 1x2 w/ pin pieces (and some 2x2 w/ pin's) on the outside so you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

Was that a 1.0 or 1.5? I'm hoping it's just the 1.5's, since there are still 1.0's around. I can't believe there wouldn't be an option for wall power (even with a funky idiot connector to prevent overvoltage). What about models that have large (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  castle constructions at yellowcastle.com

I sent a message to .announce this morning announcning my updated web site and new URL (URL) links to the DAT files were wrong. They are fixed now. See the two new castle building ideas, the Gray Turret and the Yellow Wall Battlements. Feedback is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  NELUG Meeting Wednesday Oct 20 at Boston University

Ok. Meeting around 7ish at Boston University Office of Info Tech. We can order pizza if people like. The meeting will be in the Left Conference Room. Come in to the OIT main entrance, but instead of turning left once inside, go to your right and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Digital camera tips

Have recently used a digital camera to photograph the city I've built I've come up with a few tips for people looking at using that type of camera for their own LEGO collections. While I'm no expert I hope some of what follows may be of help. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Re: Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN $200+ ?

(...) unusual. $200 for this one, no box, no instructions is more than I would pay, but not unbelievable. My 6067 is complete with instructions and box. I wouldn't take $500 for it. I'd probably pay $150 for another one. Those who know how cheap I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Re: Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN $200+ ?

(...) of Lego for $200, so simultaneously while the market might bear it, the market is mad! :-) Bruce (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  RE: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)

(...) A-ha! I was wondering whether any set apart from the motor set would ever have one of those. (Vague thought - did someone say one of the bigger retail Technic sets has one too?) I wonder why don't they sell them in a service pack?! Hmmm... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Discovering New Ways of Putting Pieces Together

I'm sure there are various reasons as to why we purchase old sets via auctions. Well today I discovered one: I recently acquired a 6074 Blk. Falcon's Fortress, and in the instructions I came across an idea that had never ran through my head. The use (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Doin' the Kingston Run (was Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD)

(...) It was, like the rest of the story, a Star Wars parody. To give an example of the Millenium Falcon's speed, Han boasts that he once "made the Kessell run in less than 12 parsecs", parsecs being a unit of distance, like nautical miles. See, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

measurement
(score: 1.546)

  Re: Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN $200+ ?

I really like the Guarded Inn, too! Its one of the Holy Grails for Castle fans. Its rarer than most sets because it wasn't sold in US stores. And its popular because it has a bunch of rare pieces. Also, you can't be complete in Castle without it, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  Re: Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN $200+ ?

Sorry, this post was a little off topic, I didn't realize which group it was goin to. -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) DiRienzo wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

wall
(score: 1.546)

  HEY ONTARIO - Toy Building Zone

This coming Saturday (OCT. 17th) is the Toy Building Zone's official Grand (Re)Opening and everyone is welcome to come out and join us in the celebration. If you want to come display and hang with us for the day please feel welcome. I will be (...) (15 years ago, 11-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

brick, wall
(score: 1.546)

More:  Next Page >>