 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
HEY ONTARIO - Toy Building Zone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 01:07:14 GMT

This coming Saturday (OCT. 17th) is the Toy Building Zone's official Grand
(Re)Opening and everyone is welcome to come out and join us in the celebration.

If you want to come display and hang with us for the day please feel welcome.

I will be finishing up a Sponge Bob mosaic for the store, Jenn (The Brick Chick)
and I (Janey Red Brick) will be seeing how high of a round wall the kids can
build throughout the day... and we will be displaying a few items as well.  We
are in the room next door to the store itself and are hoping other local AFOLs
will join us.

Please consider this your invitation...

9 am - 6 pm
Saturday, October the 17th
Toy Building Zone (formally Bricks and Blocks)
St. Jacobs Outlet Mall

Hope to see you there.

Janey "Red Brick"