 Local / Canada / Ontario / 482
Re: HEY ONTARIO - Toy Building Zone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Peter Langlois wrote:
Hey Janey,
It was nice to finally meet you in person. I wish you and the others all the
best with the "new" store. My son Paul and I now have more than just maple syrup
as a reason to visit St. Jacobs.

Pete

It was great to put a face to a nick, thanks for introducing yourself, and hope
to see you again.

Janey Red Brick