  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Getting Medieval at The Brickayrd

Calling all Castle fans! A Brickyard Update: (URL) are currently loading around 100 lots from several castle sets and all the usual sought after elements are in stock, including: * Castle wall elements (corners, turret tops, etc.) (URL) Tons of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: Electrical Things (was: Railroad Dilemma)

(...) That is because there is a diode to protect from reverse voltage and the voltage drop is about 0.3V (...) The maximum current is about 0.7A MAXIMUM ( maximum voltage and whell not turning) with one controller (...) the internal resistance will (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: Pics: JAC Bethgon Coalporter

(...) Thanks. (...) Yes. (...) Nope. In fact, I needed to use a 1x2 center stud for that, because I'm 8 wide at the bottom. The car started out as an 8 wide, but counting the offset of the ribs on each side, it totals 9. Now I normally wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.584)

  Re: If finally happened, I can't believe it

Funny about those 1x1 grey bricks. While building mine(got it on clearance at Target for $35.00) I noticed that I was missing a bunch of 1x1 dark grey bricks. Then I noticed that I had a few light grey ones left over. Guess what? I used them by (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Battery options?

I was wondering what are my options for the HB battery. Would it be possible for me to get 2 battery holders each carrying 4 cells each and fill them with regular NiCad cells say, The one's they have at radio shack? Would this be a viable options to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Wall Wart for RCX

I am attempting to find a wall wart to power my RCX. I have several that are within the power range specified, but I am unable to find any documentation on the format of the barrel (Positive, or Negative Tip, and Size.) The size is easy to determine (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: Cybermaster memory limit?

(...) I always managed to run into it in my first projects. :-( Since I decided to transfer the real "intelligence" of the bot to the PC, leaving only basic intelligence in the mobile unit, the problems finished... but not only after some struggle. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: Lego Technic suitcase

(...) Actually, I have about a dozen of the 3600 series and only a couple of the 3700 series. Most of my sorted stuff resides in a half dozen Popular Mechanics storage bins (either 18 or 23 compartment). They are similar to the Akro-Mils brand only (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:29:24 GMT, Jon D Hayward uttered the following profundities... (...) The list on the wall is now gone. They have rearranged the whole shop. Gone are all of the remaining 1857 boxes they had before Xmas. :o( For orientation, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 04:34:02 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) How true. The airports sell a system to the airlines, extolling the virtues of its wonderful new technology. It fails frequently, is usually designed for (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  wall-follower using Dennis Clark's IRPD

Earlier this year I tried building a wall-follower using RCX's built-in IR port as the proximity detector. However I could not get consistent readings from the light sensor to make it work. I thought it was because the SendMessage trick did not turn (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  digital in's and out's?

Hi, I want to construct my own expansion board with as many digital in's and outs as possible!! I know this can be done but I don't know where to start. I am asking the seasoned 'botters for some help. Thank you in advance for any help you might (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.584)

  Re: star wars wings

They're not out here :-( I made the rounds yet again this weekend to no avail. I could send what I've got so far to Steve, if he wanted to finish it. All that's left to do is the side-wall along the angled side. -John Van jonathan wilson wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  **wall wart for RCX**

Hi all, I was wondering what is the voltage and amps req. for the rcx and what about ac dc polarity? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks! -Mike -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)

Dave Ryder wrote in message ... (...) only (...) shelves (...) When I was there towards the end of last year, the shop staff told me that they keep [most of] the supplementary packs 'out back', so all I had to do was ask for them by number, going (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  spare parts and sets that would be good

i have been reading these posts and think that the folowing spare parts packs would be useful: aquazone octogonal bricks pack? star wars accessories! ninja accessories more older technic parts e.g. 8880 supercar suspention/stearing parts (white (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  Castle Auction: 6073 Now Complete!

Hello. I've worked out a trade to complete the 6073 and get some of the missing 6080 pieces, and have also added a 6022 Horse Cart to my auction. Please read descriptions carefully as all sets but the 6073 have missing pieces and/or missing (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  Re: Miniland Building Techniques

The round part of this building looks like it uses 1x2/1x4 hinge bricks: (URL) it doesn't look like they used those all the way up along the wall. I wonder why not? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

(...) I have hundreds of these bricks, they are tiny. (...) The problem with these bricks is that they don't fit together as good as LEGO bricks - if you build a wall it can easily be pushed over. (...) Some of the colours are better than LEGO's - (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.583)

  Three States - No Lego!!

Hi all, I am looking for a good place to buy Lego Technic near Western Massachusettes. I have tried Wall-Mart, Ames x2, Kmart and various Mom and Pop toy stores. Am I missing something? I would happily drive an hour in any direction to see a (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.583)

More:  Next Page >>