  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part

(...) your joking right??? the "hole" is the box. that's why I gave a ID (Inside Dimension) Chris (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Golden Ratio (was Over 70 LEGO products copied)

(...) Mathematics aside, it's been a long time since I read the 2001 series (2001, 2010, 2061, 3001), but I recall that in one of 'em, there's a statement with the idea that the monolith is based on squares starting at 1, and the thought went on to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Snoopy MOC

(...) I spotted this before you posted it and am VERY impreseed with it. It's hard enough to do a two-dimension drawing, but you captured the gesture behind the hug with how you sculpted Snoopy . Way cool! Should we expect a doghouse?:) Joe Meno (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Announcing: SWELUG 7

(...) Handkontrollen bör räknas med i robotvikten så man inte vinner några fördelar med att ha batterierna i näven. Eller det kanske man gör ändå. (...) Även sådana här gigantiska paketsnoddar som är väldigt kraftfulla? Tycker det ska vara en (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: rotation matrices

(...) I briefly scanned the page you mentioned, it looks like it should be OK for LDraw. Paul Gyugyi uses a general rotation method for LDLite's ROTATE meta-statement, and I've implemented an equivalent in LDAO's LDL2DAT translator. But I don't know (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Scale?

(...) Hey, a minifig is shaped *quite* unlike a human being. You have to pick one minifig body dimension, and use it as the basis for your scale. Height, being the longest measure on the minifig, would seem to be the obvious choice. You're right, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

(...) Wow, very nice! Extremely cathedraly. Bountiful use of Paradisa domes and panels! The backstory adds a whole extra dimension into the design and purpose of the building. Just seeing the pictures on Brickshelf isn't enough; the Bricktopia site (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  need Help finding a co-ordinate

Does anyone have a program or an algorithm that does the following: Given four points in three dimension space (four corners of a quad,) and an (X,Y) co-ordinate on the quad, calculate the Z co-ordinate so the fifth point is on the quad. In other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: New Part - 2527 Plate? 2 x 4 cannon base

(...) Since both the base and the barrel are unique pieces, neither really needs the dimension. It's not like there's a different cannon base. :) But it doesn't hurt to include the dimensions, either. And it could be useful someday, if LEGO ever (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2005 Technic/Mindstorms events

Great!!! Today I started to think how to recue the miner, I have a doubt about the cage dimension is 6x6x5 (stud) right? Best Regards Gustavo Lugenet 566 Santiago Chile (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Giant space ship links site idea

(...) I agree with the volume idea for definition of a Capital Ship - with one other addition. IMHO a Capital Ship must have a crew size greater than a fighter, scout or simple transport. I suggest that the crew compliment has to be at least 20. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  StereoLEGO, anyone?

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access them at: (URL) are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line. I'll be happy to give you a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Stereo LEGO

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access them at: (URL) are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line. I'll be happy to give you a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March

Tony Hafner wrote in message ... (...) Yes, but if you see one please do let me know! (...) to (...) either (...) largest dimension of exactly 32 studs goes in Large Buildings, 64 studs goes in Super-Size... I'll update the wording, you're right (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

But his greatest creations is, I think, a huge (...) Terrific in dimension and particulars !!!! I'm hoping in a best images resolution to study them. By Andrea (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: new shop at home menus

(...) A definite step in the right direction. Maybe even better for bulk bricks would be a grid of colors in one dimension, sizes in the other, and the price at each intersection. Play well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  LEGO Breakfast Cereal

Hey, am I the only one eating this stuff? Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries NEW Galidor SHAPES! [LEGO] Defenders of the outer dimension From Quaker. 4 diff characters' shapes in blue, green, red and purple. Artificially colored blobs representing (it (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Mindstorms in The Fifth Wave

Technically, I believe that dork is the name for a male sperm whale's privates, which are on the order of 6ft in dimension, and made of bone. Its use in popular terms is related to that. (...) ___...___ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Minifig scale?

(...) --snip-- (...) I think you're demonstrating my point here by confusing size and scale here. A 'scale' defines the ratio of each dimension of the model to the real thing. Thus HO scale is 1:87, half scale is 1:2, true nano scale is 1:10^9 and (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: fan of both, hoping for the best

(...) lol You're not on the official piece-naming committee are you? LDraw parts names could certainly take on a new dimension... (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>