 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7370
Re: rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 00:53:04 GMT

Gerard Steenbeek wrote:

f) I need dims for the box.  Something more than "the rtl13 box upside • down"?

O.D.  24x24x6"
ID    22-1/2  x  22-3/8   x 5-7/16"

and for those who don't care as much the ID is more or less a 22 1/2" • square and
5-1/2" deep box

How big is the hole that will be filled with rice and bricks?

your joking right???

the "hole" is the box.  that's why I gave a ID  (Inside Dimension)

Chris