 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7367
Re: rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:36:51 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
b) What are the good and bad bricks (2x4?  I heard a request for 2x2)

I want something with a square end.

Chris, you say we don't need it, but have you tried building a hopper
that lines these things up properly yet?

c) Where do you start?  On the back wall?  what if you had to force someone
to be in corner instead?  Because the distance from the back wall to the
front of the box is very very small.

So far, I've benn planning on starting in the corner.

d) 12" or 18" cubed?

Right now my robot is 10.5", roughly square. An 18" robot puts you very
close to the box.

e) Do we need to specify the type of rice.

I think it would be a good idea. I have here "long grain" rice. That's
probably what most people think of when the think of rice.