  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ultrasonic sensor interactions

(...) I can confirm that the 0x2, 0x41, 0x0 "off" command does, indeed, turn off the clicking sound that you can hear coming from the US sensor. I can also confirm that the 0x2, 0x40, 0xNN "set measurement interval" command does set the measurement (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.991)

  Re: nop in NQC?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com... (...) A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop' timing. Just about every opcode takes the same amount of time. Priimarily because there's so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.991)

  Re: LONG!!! - RCX Radarbots and distance measurement

This is the best yet! I have taken the liberty of converting it to NQC and removing the motor control commands. This gives a task that publishes DEFCON and AVG_AMBIENT that can be used in a monitor loop. This is so sensitive that DEFCON 1 is pretty (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.991)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

Lance Scott wrote in message ... (...) measurement. (...) and (...) locate. Right. Cables it is. (...) Sympathies. Look sharp though, there still be a few treasures to be found. (...) enemy. (...) He (...) volley. (...) each (...) the (...) Mmmm. In (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.991)

  Re: Ultrasonic Distance measurement

(...) What kind of receiver amplifier do you use, these received signals are very-very small. see for example this: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.991)

  Re: Ultrasonic Distance measurement

(...) hi Philipe, while I had too little webspace, and my kids are getting too old (so no more new Lego developments), I had to remove the site. But here it is again: (URL) fun, Stef (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.991)

  Re: track, 9 volt. mockup, measurement request of this part

Hello all, I've noticed there is a mockup file being passed around, wich proofs there is a definite need for an official part #2865 - Train Track  9V Straight. Hmm.. it's a nice difficult one. Would you please answer the following questions: 1. Has (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Camera Shutter Speed Measurement in Legos

I wrote a little program to measure shutter speeds and it seems to work. It uses a light sensor in passive mode to be more accurate at fast shutter speeds. I think it could be fairly accurate at even 1/1000 sec. If anyone is interested I could send (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: IR-based proximity measurement

(...) i have downloaded the SerialPing.nqc program hoping to get an easy to use proximity sensor. i have modified it to work with only one light sensor. but it shows always -90 on the display. ok, sometimes -89 too. can anybody tell me, what i did (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: LPub and the unit of measurement.. (and friends)

Hi Dean, (...) Philo (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Shock absorbers stiffness

An approximate measurement of stiffness of different shock absorbers at full compression. (3 URLs) Philo> (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: light sensor multiplexer

(...) Hi Nitin, okay, I see. Sorry, but then your circuit isn't interesting for me. I thought about using Sharp GP2D12 with it, but that won't work. First the Sharps have a current consumption of about 33mA up to 50mA max. Second the Sharps need (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  LPub and the unit of measurement.. (and friends)

(Sounds like an adventure story :) Hi Kevin. I have just tried using LPub 4.0.0.1 and have found a problem when the "Default units" is set to centimetres (from the initial setup). I assume this is down to the size entered into the page setup? Can it (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: LPub and the unit of measurement.. (and friends)

(...) Oh, and the screen shots: (URL) Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk) irc: irc://irc.blitzed.org/ web: (URL) +44 (0)780 8369596 (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

(...) The weight control is somewhat of a statistical thing. Any time you take a measurement of something, given a sufficiently precise (as in digits of precision as opposed to accuracy) measurement device, you will get different measurements each (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: Motors & handyboard

(...) how did you take this measurement exactly? I think 75 mA might be kind of low, most motors will draw this much when they are just spinning but doing no useful work, but then draw much more when they are driving a geartrain. (...) actually, (...) (28 years ago, 14-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: Pronunciation Question

(...) A Jigabyte is the unit of measurement used for the data in a Baywatch transmission. Just like a Jigawatt, which is the unit of work done in one week by the overpaid plastic surgeons who maintain a Baywatch cast. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Re: Instructions Storage

(...) Don't knock the imperial measurement system - it put man on the Moon! If NASA had used metric at the time, it would surely have put them off going at all, I mean "400,000,000,000mm"* sounds a lot further away than "239,000 miles"* *All (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Touch Sensor Actuation Force?

measurement
(score: 1.990)

  Temperature sensor limits?

Does anybody know what the measurement limits are for the temperature sensor (particularly on the high end)? Do you think the sensor could be damaged by exceeding the upper limit? How about plain LEGO pieces -- does anybody know how hot you can get (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.990)

More:  Next Page >>