 Robotics / 26487
Re: Ultrasonic Distance measurement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:34:35 GMT

Ultrasound wrote:
I have a 40 Khz ultrasonice transmitter reciever pair. I am using the
transmitter on a 40Khz oscillator circuit. I do not recieve anything on the
reciever. Can anybody please help???? The transmitter am using is SQ40T and
the reciever is SQ40R.
What kind of receiver amplifier do you use,
these received signals are very-very small.
see for example this:
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pic/projects/rapid_prototyping/rapid_prototyping_us_ranger.html

Stef