  Search Results: brasso
 Results 161 – 180 of 349.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) BTW, with all the talk about removing printing from bricks - why not use "brasso" and take off the heiroglyphic print? I haven't experinmented with it (yet) but many people said it worked for them... I might try it too after I get my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  The Results of...

John, As per our discussion, I did the (TEST) on the various colors and what brasso does, I was actually shocked when I used it on the transparent pieces Especially the clear ones. Results All Pieces tested were highly microscratched... partially (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Black Knight (Re: Joust for joy)

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:H3p4wI.IoC@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) I (...) think (...) Looks really cool. You could alwys take some brasso to the Harry Potter snake sheild to get a plain black shield. -- James (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Ogel's Command Centre (was Re: 6776 $24.95 at Kmart ( was:National Fest Preplanning))

(...) One for the Brasso, I think. (...) Definitely. Trans orange is even worse than blue, some of the time :-) (...) I've replaced the skulls & red hands with normal heads and hands, and the caps with tricorns.... there's now a squad of very flash (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) That's easy to make: - Rub off the 2 of 2.0 with brasso - Carefully draw a 3 there ;-> Jürgen (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: less messy getting rid of the print on minifigs

Hi CJ, (...) Well, the Xacto does leave marks. It's probably most useful for small, detailed removals and not total-print remover. (For example, for taking off a microphone off the Jet face the Xacto is excellent.) <snip> (...) Brasso works well (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Brad, let me get this straight. You're saying it's better to put a coat of brasso on, let it dry, then wipe it off the brick? That takes out the discoloration faster? What would you use for the tops of the bricks to get in between the stubs? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Aves

(...) slope. (...) other piece. I (...) K-Mark is my new store. Like it? ~Mark P.S. I have used Brasso to take paint off most everything, except for that slope thing... that's weird. (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well I don't really ever plan on playing the soccer game as such so using brasso on the numbers doesn't bother me in THAT regard, I just dislike generally modifying parts if I can help it, but there's a first time for everything :^) Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Cancellare decorazioni con Sidol (TM) della Henkel

lugnet.com consiglia per quanto riguarda "removing printing" un lucidatore di nome "Brasso" (TM). qualcuno su www.1000steine.de/forum mi ha confermato che questo prodotto non viene importato in europa. ho provato di sostituirlo con "Sidol" (TM) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Buy figs of the same color, regardless of pattern, and erase the pattern using Brasso. Lots of work, so if maintaining the semi-gloss isn't important, use a very fine sand papaer. Then you can make stickers using your inkjet printer and Avery (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) Mmmmm....that fender assembly over the rear wheels of set 4582 looks promising too. Needs Brasso though :-) The red spoiler in 4593 ((URL) looks useful too. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

(...) yes, i always give the pieces a good rinse in cool water afterward. the brasso becomes a chalky residue that rinses off. later ~ craig~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Cleaning discolored white bricks

Brad, I'm hoping you read this. IT WORKS!!!!!!!! I was in a state of shock but the brasso works. A couple of questions though: 1) Is it possible to clean them any faster, perhalps with a tool or scrub brush? I was rubbing some bricks for a good half (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) If I could have gotten plain Trans antifreeze panels, I wouldn't have felt the need to brasso the BTII ones. Unfortunately, most folks won't trade these easily. I wouldn't normally care, but it's the only large panel color I work with. Had I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

Wow! Very impressive work, Eric! Dig those support vehicles too. My only gripe is you didn't Brasso off the UFO decals on those quarter saucer panels. Other than that, every detail in the facility looks just right. Word up. --Dan (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Cancellare decorazioni con Sidol (TM) della Henkel

lugnet.com consiglia per quanto riguarda "removing printing" un lucidatore per metalli di nome "Brasso" (TM). qualcuno su www.1000steine.de/forum mi ha confermato che questo prodotto non viene importato in europa. ho provato a sostituirlo con (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: shields (Fright Knight Fans, please don't read)

I have sooo many fright knight shields. Fortunatey I also have a tin of brasso and acrylic paint. Glad Im not the only one. I feel better about it now :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "James Aldrich" <jaldrich@greenbaynet.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Big W specials

(...) I have two with castle print that I'll swap you for two without.... it'll save me getting the Brasso out. Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

  Re: MOC : Two American Bomber

(...) I noticed you used painted transparent slopes on your b-29 Superfortress. Did you know you can use Brasso with a cloth rag to remove tha paint? It wont damage the parts and it's a great way to remove the paintings on most parts. Nice work BTW! (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.001)

More:  Next Page >>