  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 501 – 520 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  February 1:Final Day To Register For BricksWest 2002

This is is folks...February 1st...the final day to pre-register for BricksWest 2002! If you are still debating over your attendance at BricksWest, all I can say is this: Go to (URL) ...look at the over 30 awesome events, presentations, roundtables, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.007)

  Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

Hey everyone - I arrived in Chicago this afternoon after some time in Denmark and Germany after LEGOWORLD. I'm exhausted!! Right now I'm forcing myself to stay awake until 10:30 or so (normal bedtime) so I can get back into the time zone at home. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

brad, justus
(score: 4.007)

  Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

I've been taking a lot of photos of LEGO people and their creations over the past 18 months, and right after I got back from NWBrickCon 2003, I thought it would be fun to see what all those photos looked like in an ultra-fast chronological photo (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.007)

  Zwolle in diretta

Giovedì Viaggio: durata prevista otto ore e mezza (da Milano), durata effettiva undici e mezza. Arrivo a Zwolle, cena al ristorante "Le Mexican". Cucina mexi-franco- zwolliana ("tigellas"). Summercamp Heino. Sistemazione calda, accogliente e (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) >I too thought that Brads appearance was too good to be true (...) My little squeak from New Zealand. I agree, that Brad offers lots of hope for AFOL's, even way down here. Hopefully we will get the same (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

(...) Not to spread paranoia, but... offhand, I can think of three different ways to forge the IP in Todd's logs. Supposing someone wanted to pose as Brad Justus: one could a) break into Brad's machine and post from there b) break into Todd's (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  Re: Brad Justus...

A quick check on my part showed the Dec. posting "announcong LEGO Direct" reseived 220 postings in responce. Who can say how mutch e-mail... I don't blame Brad for being carefull about responding. He gets chushed every time he posts... -Rich (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

Did we win the argument..? I mean Town Jr gone from the range... Maybee it didn't sell ;-) So far in terms of Jr we have had : City Center - Town Jr... Knights Knigdom - Castle Jr... Life On Mars ...(Nice new idea ) but I am getting waves of Space (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

THE DELAYED POST Ah -- delays, delays. Much of what I have written here is sort of canceled out by Larry's previous post and by Todd Lehman's recent post: "If it were my toy company..." @ (URL) I am sharing because I think these concerns are genuine (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Fellow Lugnuts: I just had the good fortune/misfortune to receive 6095, 6094, and 6032 as Xmas gifts. I am not going to review these sets except in a cursory way. The gist of this post is to complain on behalf of new castle buyers -- that new castle (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 4.006)

  New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Fellow Lugnuts: I just had the good fortune/misfortune to receive 6095, 6094, and 6032 as Xmas gifts. I am not going to review these sets except in a cursory way. The gist of this post is to complain on behalf of new castle buyers -- that new castle (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

Hi all, One website to rule them all One website to find them One website to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the land of Denmark, where the LEGO lie. Sorry, just had to do that. ;) Okay, on to the thread. These are random thoughts (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

To all you gripers out there who think The LEGO Group owes you something just because you've spent a couple of bucks on their product: GROW UP! A lot of you complaining about Brad Justus' comments about what is appropriate and legal to do regards (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

I thought the same thing, until someone showed how it could be done here as well. But your point is well taken. People here in LUGNET are on the whole mature adults who are responsible people. It is our little utopia (8 wide, of course;) based on (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Color Change background

First off, I apologize for bringing this issue up again, but a promise is a promise. I said I would deliver more background info on the color change, and here it is. In an effort to reduce the almost certain flood of responses to this post, please (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  A letter to Todd

Todd, Let me start off by saying I respect all the work and effort you have put into creating this site, it truly is a great site, and I DO love your site! I have from the first time I came here, nothing will change that. And I know this is your (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Overview internetlinks

A overview (at this moment) of working internetlinks about LEGO®WORLD from the beginning till now. Hasta LuEGO, Paul. Internet links: (URL) Paul Koelewijn (URL) - Reinhard Ben Beneke (URL) Reinhard Ben Beneke (URL) - Stuifzand (URL) Stuifzand (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one)

Dear Lego Enthusiasts! Today the biggest (and greatest!) Lego Fest ever will find its end. I myself had the chance to attend Legoword 2002 in Zwolle/Netherlands for 3 of the 5 days. So here comes my brief report about it: "LEGOWORLD 2002 HAS BEEN (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Doyle, I think David's point is, how do we know anything with 100% certainty? Without going too deeply into epistimology (we HAVE done just that on off-topic.debate, you could review it if you're interested) I'd claim that we know things in general (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.005)

More:  Next Page >>