  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3401 – 3420 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Hey Y'all: Whereas some Lugnuts have been left out of the mix because of their geographic locations, maybe those of us in the U.S. and Canada with previous dealings with others abroad can fill in the gap and help these people get their hands on some (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Why Lego, Why

This is to Brad. Why is Lego not making pneumatics. I ordered to sets of hoses, switches, and cylinders and only got the cylinders. Is the hydraulics taking over? If they are I wish they would make cylinders you can control like the pneumatics. Adam (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) I meant that the check per se wasn't from LEGO Direct. The donation (the money) was apparently from LEGO Direct, since it's how Brad signed the accompanying letter, but the check itself wasn't from LEGO Direct. Hope that clears up the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) When I called at 8:00 this morning I got the usual answering service (not Lego S+H, but the fill-in staff), and the operator knew nothing about bulk service or Code WB600. I called back minutes later, and the very friendly S@H operator was (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Well, everyone else has taken care of saying how neat this is, just add one more tick mark to the chorus. Hopefully if we start to demonstrate that we will buy lots and lots there may be some future improvement on pricing. (...) What I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Wow, I'm more impressed than I thought I'd be. Pricing is a little whacky on some elements in some colors, but that comes from Lego looking at a grey brick as the same as a red brick since they probably cost them the same to make. Doubt it'll (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Activity suggestions for a town

I can't wait to see pictures! Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:Fst54I.793@lugnet.com... (...) suggestions (...) use (...) plate 30- (...) have a (...) another (...) that it (...) from (...) and (...) statues as (...) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: new site

WOW! That is really fantastic! I don't normally go for space stuff, but I really like what you've done. Your models have a really bizarre, yet cool look to them! Keep up the great work! joshua cirinna <userjosh@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Blue torso

Set 6075 (the origonal yellow castle) has a bunch of these figures. I have a feeling that there are more sets containing these guys because I have quite a few. Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fsq0FL.Lot@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) An "Operating Account" is the primary checking account that businesses use to deposit receivables and pay vendors. It is also used to pay employee expenses when an expense report is filed. Operating Account funds are also periodically (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!

It looks nice! I like the teaser story too. I guess that those gray slopes that are en route will help to correct those few red/dark gray ones still on there! It has a very heavy look to it which is nice. I like the angled door approach that you (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Spanning large areas

Most stock LEGO sets use large, thin plates to create roofs and second-story floors. In some cases (like Fort Legorado, 6769), they have created super-large plates (black in this case) to do the job. What happens when you need to span a LARGER area (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?

(...) By gifting you this money, Brad/TLG is showing that he supports and approves of what you are doing - and in a small way is encouraging to keep up the good work. By giving the money, assuming you have accepted it, LUGNET is now supported (I do (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

This thread is a total waste of time, but I like a good nitpick as much as the next guy so I need to do a tangential 'pick... (...) Hrm... unless Brad made the donation from his personal funds, this last sentence is probably not accurate. Since (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Stick in the mud...

(...) OK. Let us be 100% clear on this, are you saying that by gifting you this money & by posting here, Brad/TLG is _not_ showing that he supports and approves of what you are doing - and in a small way is _not_ encouraging you to keep up the good (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Check out this layout

That is fantastic! I especially like his "divers" building. It reminds me of the game "Myst." The trains are really nice as well. Brad Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FsHvwA.zG@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: My website is operational

Great job! I really like the various structures. Can we see more pictures of the main castle (like a long shot)? I like the layought and highlite pictures at the top of each page. I had a hard time seeing the links though. On my browser, they come (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.200)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

WOW! I'm not normally that much into figures and/or Mech type stuff, but these are really fantastic! I really like the bright combination of colors. Your photography is beautiful as well. Keep it up! Brad (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

brad
(score: 0.199)

  Re: Bridge Over the Bricksissippi River

I like it! It really has a spidery look to it! I like the curved road plate effect. P.S. I'm jealous of all your BURPS! Brad Joe Davenport <jdavenport@mid-tech.com> wrote in message news:FsCMK8.Mr1@lugnet.com... (...) a few (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.199)

  Re: ZanyBrainy Sale Look for Extras

About a month ago, my store had about 6 of these left for $75. The next week, they were all gone! Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:38E433CF.477813...msu.edu... (...) 6098's (...) get (...) area (...) nearby (...) five. I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.199)

More:  Next Page >>