  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3201 – 3220 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!

I'd go for the bigger one. I think thats the better deal. (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:Fx8nxo.4uE@lugnet.com... (...) awfull! (...) totaly (...) I suppose you could call it gaudy. It is definitely a mish-mash of styles, but then again, all my buildings are. :) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: (Lack of) Availability of micro-motor

A micro-motor is used in Technic set 8082, steering tho front wheels of a 'remote control' car. Lots of other usefull electric stuff in this set! Nut very current, not easy to get. Sometimes on eBay. Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Holland Brad (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: 100

I plan to build more aquazone in the future now that I have some sizable brick holdings. Unfortunately, I'm on the move for 6 months so I can't build much of anything! Nick Cameron <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message news:Fx5DwH.I1K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Question for Brad on Bulk Ordering

Now that Brad has found his keyboard I would like to ask a question about requests for bulk ordering. The S@H catalog stated that Lego wanted to hear from us as to what parts we would like to see offered in bulk. Where are we suppose to do this? How (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: New pics of coming update (Fire Related)

Those are some nice buildings and engines. I like the use of regular and inverse arches on the station. Brad (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)

I was wondering about this... Now that I see the parts pack, I can't help but think that this is NOT a pneumatics parts kit. This is a collection of parts that happens to have some pneumatics in it. This is a far cry from bulk pneumatic parts, Brad. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: The Mountain pics are up!

Hi, Could you include a link to your Brickshelf account for those of us who are too lazy to search for it? :) thanks Brendan Coughlin <Duck360198@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fx51uz.B6G@lugnet.com... (...) up (...) for (...) That (...) walls. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) ;-) Thanks for the compliments. I wish I had had time to take more pictures as well. Unfortunately, we were hot to sell our house and the real estate agent insisted that the LEGO stuff be taken down before we had an open house (to keep people (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.210)

  Space Port and Research Building MOC

This is the new space port in my city. It includes a 13 story glass office building in which to perform space research. (URL) main site is here: (URL) appreciate any comments Brad (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  The end of LEGO City 2! - Final pictures!

The time has finally come to retire LEGO City 2. However, just before destroying it, I took a few more pictures. You can see them, along with a little story about the final days here: (URL) is a link to my main site: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I used the aquazone yellow 2x2x2.3? hex column pieces that have a 2x4 set of studs on the side. I used 4 of these. There were 2 in the front of the "bay" window, and one at each edge. Surprisingly enough, the structure was quite (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

I have redone my Romanesque castle in a Gothic Rayonette style. You can see it in the second picture on this page: (URL) main site is at: (URL) me know what you think! Brad (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Marine Research Institute

I have created a 16 story marine research building incorporating many aquazone and space parts. Some of you may recognize the lower sections as my older Aquarium building. Here is the link to the new pictures: (URL) is the link to my main web page: (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Calling all LEGO City and Town webmasters!

Hi, My site has several LEGO town's/cities. It's called "Brad's LEGO Hobby" You will find the link here: (URL) Fortier <chrisfortier@iname.com> wrote in message news:Fx3nKL.Ms8@lugnet.com... (...) quality (...) be (...) site in (...) place (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I neglected to mention some other tricky connections towards the top of the building. The two small domes are fastened with an aquazone "elbow" hex column hooked to a standard 4 stud technic axle. The axle penetrates a 1x4 technic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Thanks! It was approximately 4 feet high. Believe it or not, I was actually able to move the entire structure! I had to construct it elsewhere, and then lift it over the railroad tracks into the position you see in the photos. If you've ever (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Sporting Goods Store

I was planning to build a sports store with my left-over soccer parts, but LEGO City 2 had to be demolished before that could happen. Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:Fx1ML7.KCH@lugnet.com... (...) skis, (...) this, or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  My site has moved

I am physically in the process of moving, so I've had to move my LEGO web site to a new server. Please use the following new link: (URL) LUGNET CLSOTW reference already points to this new link. The old link will continue to function for a few more (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

'bout frikkin' time! ;-) Ok...now how are you planning to get it to the LUGOLA meeting? Hmmm? I'll tell you what...just bring more pics, and we'll call that your contribution to the meeting, otherwise, I'll have to let Rick bring a space station and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.209)

More:  Next Page >>