  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3001 – 3020 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Ok, I'm not sure how it's bad yet... (...) That's because you might be able to get one cheaper, I assume? Is that bad? I'd call it good... (...) That's actually pretty good, too, since now I can buy the instructions (or get 'em off brickshelf) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G55r47.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) There is an incredible opportunity there, I've had many conversations with people in the commuinty about what is there. I haven't heard from them about anything (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) After the behaviour that followed the release of the MOSAIC facility, one wonders what wacky set designs people will come up with. Those naughty naughty parts dealers ! But it certainly is a great leap forward. Hopefully TLC will keep trawling (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

What kind of motors are these? Are the LEGO compatible? Do they have studs? Are they most similar to the standard technic motors, or more similar to the micro-motors? thanks David W. Speck <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Zainy Brainy - Mission Viejo CA, LOTS of 6977 and 6088 at 50% off

The Zainy Brainy in Mission Viejo CA has at least 20 packs of 6977 (Arachnoid Star Base) for $40 (50% off). This is an odd-ball Insectoid set, but at this price, its worth it just for a few of the key parts (mainly the green and black saucer (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Variation on a theme: My Podracer

Hi Dave, I wish I could join you tomorrow. That's quite a creative pod racer. It really looks like a patchwork of different parts, but there is something spindly and elegant to it. Brad Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: WARNING: Unknown BlackTron cruiser spotted!!!

That's nice. I'm usually not into micro scale, but that looks really cool. Claus Thiim <Chunky@trideja.com> wrote in message news:230920000150412...eja.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Sand Green (was: Re: It's here!)

(...) One more data point, FWIW: according to LEGO Direct, the official internal name for the new green is: Sand Green (in English, anyway; my understanding is that it's different in Danish). I don't know if that's what LEGO will call it when they (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Bellville Castle MOC

That looks pretty neat! I haven't yet seen such a significant use of those castle turrets. I managed to use the spires in a town creation: (URL) Husby <alexandria@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G1ArrM.64o@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) was (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Fix for Trans - light - blue showing as trans-dark-blue in POV-RAY

Brad Hamilton wrote... (...) 3) You can also use the extended transparent color 0x399C0F0, (R:153=0x99, G:192=0xC0, B:240=0xF0) which both MLCad/L3P/L3Lab support. (...) If you use color 382=256+16*7+14 (gray/yellow dither) for tan you'll get (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: The launch of my alternates page

Pretty neat! I've had some trouble using parts from that set, with the exception of the long antenna. That part seems to find its way into almost every single one of my aquazone buildings! I also use the engines as fancy columns. I've never managed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Train Station Project: Prelim Photos

WOW! Even in its early stages, that is the coolest train station I've seen in a long time! I've always wanted to do a station with a big, arched roof like that, but I never got around to it. Your train looks great as well! Do you have more shots of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Pictures of my new train station - sneak preview of my new site

That's really nice. It reminds me of the wonderful town buildings in idea book 6000: (URL) Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:G0xv2K.H5J@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) Brad, thanks for your previous informative posts! I can see why you wouldn't want solicitations, but I think it is reasonable for people to think that you might be willing to share your finds, unless you stated otherwise in your post. Might (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

(...) Have to agree with Brad H. now that I've picked up all the 11 Shell promo sets. They are in my opinion some of the better Town System sets since at LEAST 1996. I think LEGO may have been targeting us AFOLs with this offering, and since Town is (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: My elevated aquazone train system

I started Aquazone so I wouldn't need such a wide color variety of parts. However, now I really like it. I may continue building even when I have my full color assortment available again. My previous theme, town, seems a bit boring in comparison. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

That stuff looks pretty nice! I particularly like the green/black combinations. I don't have any of those dark green bricks. Also, I like your 6195 alternate. I got my new pictures scanned and am working on cleaning them up tonight. Brad Joseph (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  My elevated aquazone train system

This is an Aquazone-themed train system driven by an RCX. Here is the link: (URL) included additional technical descriptions, and pictures of the buildings attached to the track on the web page. Comments are appreciated. Brad (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Big MOC post coming

I'm crafting web pages for three new Aquazone creations. I should have everything ready to go in a few days. Brad (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  My Aquazone Basilica

This is actually more of a research lab in my Aquazone city, but it reminds me of a basilica. It definitely shows some byzantine influence as well: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.218)

More:  Next Page >>