 Belville / 297
Re: Bellville Castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 01:43:23 GMT

That looks pretty neat!

I haven't yet seen such a significant use of those castle turrets.

I managed to use the spires in a town creation:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/cstore.htm

Alexandria Husby <alexandria@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
Ever since I acquired every set in the Belville fairy tale Castle series, • I
have wanted to build one large Castle using all the pieces possible.  It • was
quite difficult considering I was limited to the Belville colors -- adding
regular LEGO® colored pieces was not a conceivable option in any great
degree.  However, I persevered and am quite pleased with the results.
Unfortunately, the pictures are not the greatest -- but I think you get • the
idea.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/crea003/index.html

Xandria

PS: wouldn't a Belleville bucket be the greatest idea!?