 Belville / 300
Re: Bellville Castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Peter White writes:
It's difficult to scrounge enough Belville 'cream' elements together to
blend in with other available colours. I tried yellow and white walls with
the cream turrets for my prototype quarter castle, which I was never
completely happy with, which is why it never got past the 25% stage.

That's too bad... I was looking forward to see that finished...

I think the trans-purple spires are a more fitting match for the 'cream',
but at 1 purple spire in one set, it's difficult building up a supply.

<frown> yeah... I don't have even one yet...

What Belville elements would people like to see in a bucket/tub ?

Greenery... lots of it... and gems <greedy grin>... mmmmmm, gems... ;-)

I'd love more of the special-colored pieces... specifically light blue... and
a couple of those wands never hurt anyone... I would hope for no maxi-figs,
but knowing TLC, it'll prolly be the opposite.

-Shiri (who confesses she has no Rosalines yet!)