 Aquazone / 199
Re: The launch of my alternates page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:55:08 GMT

Pretty neat!

I've had some trouble using parts from that set, with the exception of the
long antenna.  That part seems to find its way into almost every single one
of my aquazone buildings!

I also use the engines as fancy columns.

I've never managed to use the canopy.

Brad

P.S. What's with the 'depeche' in your your email name? Does it represent
the French translation of "fast" or "hurry up" or is it something related to
'depeche mode' or something like that????

Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
i'm just writing to tell everyone that the alternates page that i posted • in
reference to a couple days ago is now up and running.  there are currently • no
aquazone alternates (this will hopefully change soon).  all that's up • right
now is an alternate for the naboo fighter set.  the page can be accessed • at:

http://www.geocities.com/depechegun/index.html

best wishes,
Adam