 Aquazone / 201
Re: The launch of my alternates page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:22:11 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Brad Hamilton writes:

I've never managed to use the canopy.

i was thinking about that canopy and its architectual posibilities this
morning.  I was thinking that it could be used as a gothic type window if
mounted verticaly.  I honestly think that this canopy is one of the best
pieces that lego has put out.  I like the fact that it gets away from the
every visor must have a hinge philosophy.

-Adam