  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1981 – 2000 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon

One of our local LUGOLA members, Susan Michon, built this nice Victorian house. She claims that it's her first LEGO building. I'd say that it's pretty darn good for a first attempt! (URL) those of you that don't know the Michons, their two sons are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Beatles mosaic

Very nifty. The close up reminds me of the old low-res computer graphics that people used to do where they would digitalize a photo into only a few pixels. Henry Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GHtqqp.EC1@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Lighthouse MOC

An excellent building Jason. The landscaping makes it look even better. I know you didn't want to put that minifig on there (because it clouds the architectural lines), but I think it makes the building seem more homely. For those of you who haven't (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Wedding Chapel

This is a small wedding chapel I designed. You can see all the pictures here: (URL) is a top-left view: (URL) design is somewhat influenced by the shape of a multi-layer wedding cake with the buttresses acting as "ribbons" running down the sides. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.ray) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  A future LEGO builder arrives for the Hamilton Family

On August 27 at 6:30 PM, Austin Scott Hamilton was born ( 8lb 3oz, 19 inches) Hopefully, he will follow in his daddy's footsteps and become a big LEGO builder. Here are some pics: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: A future LEGO builder arrives for the Hamilton Family

Thanks everyone for your warm comments. In the mean time, I'll be help taking care of little Austin, so I won't be doing much LEGO building. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GIrJ3y.Lpw@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New building (Tan)

I saw this on brickshelf earlier and felt it to be one of the best buildings I've ever seen. The level of detail is great as is the color combinations. The numerous different types of bricks used on the facing give an excellent sense of texture and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Large Baroque Palace

This is a large Baroque Palace I did with MLCAD. Here is the master directory of images: (URL) are the .dat files: (URL) master file is called WinAll.dat The building is influenced by the Collegio di Propaganda Fide in Rome, Italy. It wasn't quite (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Large Baroque Palace

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah - Although this doesn't use any exceptionally rare parts, it uses a lot of semi-rare parts in large quantities. Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:GJq5Mx.5F4@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Did anyone post pictures of the last LUGOLA meeting??

Hey guys, i've not heard or seen anything about the last LUGOLA meeting. Does anyone have pics? (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Octan World Headquarters Building

This is my latest sky-scraper for BrickTopia: (URL) was finally able to put together a large number of special parts I had sitting around and make use of much of my big Life On Mars set. Here is the entire city skyline: (URL) I added a few more (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New MOCs with DAT-Files!

That Aquarail-project looks great! Where did you get the .dat files for the monorail track and other associated parts??? Thanks Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GJnKEz.1wy@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Octan World Headquarters Building

Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJs1r7.7v7@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the story. In truth, I rarely read the stories on other people's sites. I guess I like to write stories (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Two buildings

Those are both really great. The use of color is nice and they both have a good level of detail. They don't look "flat" like many 2nd rate LEGO buildings. Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:GJrz07.2JH@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Octan World Headquarters Building

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-8036EE....net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

I am totally blown away by that layout! I'd have to disassemble Bricktopia in order to compete! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GIu9p4.8rx@lugnet.com... (...) running. (...) any (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Building (light gray)

Looks nice. The see-through nature of the thin-walls make it seem a little too "empty" though. I know how you feel about exteriors coming before interiors, but you might want to try doing a little something, perhaps in the lobby, just to make it (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for September 2001

If anyone is having difficulty getting the .dat files for the Liquid Cathedral working, then contact me. There is apparently some confusion over the fiendishly difficult installation of files necessary for part 6002 (which is the Paradisa 1/4 dome). (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Octan World Headquarters Building

Thanks for the compliments. Do you have a web link to your buildings? I'd like to see them. "Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:GK8qyt.L50@lugnet.com... (...) inspired (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 5 new buildings

Pretty neat! I especially like that tower at the bottom. How did you engineer the roof? "Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GKFv0u.BLs@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>