  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

Thanks, My building time is often done with the baby (in a sling) or while he is sleeping or feeding. I will change "most" diapers except for the really gross ones which are simply beyond my abilities! I think it took me over three weeks to make (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.262)

  The BrickTopia Disney Store

This is my latest building, the BrickTopia Disney Store: (URL) miss the amusing descriptions regarding the interior shots (link on bottom of first page). Here is a link to the main city page. I added a new "midtown" view. (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 0.262)

  VOTE: Gray sloped bricks

Hi Brad, any kind of gray sloped bricks are appreciated Please make us gray sloped bricks 2x3x1 (33°, Part no. 3298) and gray sloped bricks 2x2x1 (45°) as shop@home bulk packs. I would buy several hundred of them for my train projects. Regards, Dirk (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) well, I know it's Jan 2nd, but I didn't get a chance to generate it yesterday... So here it is: 7815 total posts. 574 unique names. SORTED BY FREQUENCY Todd Lehman: 1092 Mladen Pejic: 323 Eric Sophie: 303 Mark Sandlin: 232 Larry Pieniazek: 225 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

(...) Well, I guess because I haven't seen them in some previous S@H catalogs. So I presumed they were discontinued. Mind you they still might because they do say limited quantities on most of the accessories. I would just like to see a quick fix (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Went to LLC 12/30/01

(...) Oops! Should have put a bunch of smileys in that comment about Brad. Just meant it as a joke that he should be swimming in free Lego. Jimmy (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Zac missed out on a 6291on special :(

I spotted about 4 left in a local Kmart that wasn't hit by me on Sunday morning(yesterday about 5:10pm). I can check today if they still have some left. I can send it out with your S@H bulk order. -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  VOTE: who would like to see Lt Gray extreme Slopes in BULK?

Hello, Since it seems Brad likes to have collective opinion. I thought might be a great opportunity to have a vote of agreement. 1x2x3 75 degree Slopes Lt Gray 2x2x3 75 Degree Slopes Lt Gray 2x2x3 75 Degree Double Convex Slopes Lt gray (Corner (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

(...) Yeah, and don't forget the gable elements. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

Doyle Nelson wrote in message ... (...) What (...) Grey assorted roof pack would be great (light grey AND dark grey!) But why the "return" of the black assorted roof bricks pack? I've been ordering them at regular intervals over the last 18 months (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Version

What are the major differences between the 1.5 version and the 2.0 versions of the Mindstorm? Reason I ask is because I see that there are upgrades available to bring the 1.5 version up to 2.0 which, when combined with the lower prices that can be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Kmart sale starting 07/10

I bought 12 #6291 this morning. Will be listing the parts in my store ((URL) over the next week if anyone needs some spare parts (each set has 4 arches) or extra sailor minifigs. Might pick up some more tomorrow if there still available. I went to 2 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Bulk order proposal

As offered yesterday, I have drawn up a draft proposal for bulk ordering. Presuming participants pay by the due date and items don't become unavailable within that period, I can't see too many problems arising. (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: STATUE OF LIBERTY ?!

(...) I was going to order one too, but not knowing that it was about to go AWOL, I decided to go for a Metroliner instead. Grrrr! :-) Well, Brad, I'd definitely buy one if it was available again... regards, Chris. (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  A small catapult built with set # 4806

I got the <set:4806 Axe Cart> in a class Christmas game today. I built a little catapult. It can rotate 360 degrees, and it often functions quite nicely. Here's a picture of it: (URL) Is this a rare set? (URL) has it for $7.00!) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Not available

Dear Brad, after all the glowing reviews of the new MOC-series, and the rumour of more classics being available in 'Hard to find' @shop.lego.com I thought I'd have a look myself. Now the sets look pretty good (even though they're not Model Team or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer

Above about $600AU, it's cheaper to pay the GST rather than splitting the order into sub $400AU lots. Just did a few calculations, and bulk ordering will only benefit those wanting something cheap like a couple of service packs. Otherwise, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Oooh...6290/6291

At Kmart now for $99AU. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer

Just checked out S@H for Australia and the shipping charges are astronomical for small orders, $50AU shipping for a $25AU order. However, there is a $90AU limit, as any orders over $250AU ship at $90AU, no more. So the obvious as already been (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.261)

  Happy Christmas - Lego Direct

Happy Christmas Brad, Jake, and all at Lego Direct. Some wishes for next year - The Brick Builder Applet is tranformed into a standalone program that could be downloaded? Alterantivly could the technology in Creator be used to make a Creator (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.261)

More:  Next Page >>