  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

This is the beginning of my new town, called BrickTopia. So far, it just contains the Natural History Musem, a transit terminal, a house, and train and monorail lines. I hope to eventually enhance it into a full-fledged city. (URL) Note that I've (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

The "other" people are still living in the "box" house except when they are allowed out to stroll the streets or inhabit the buildings. Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6A55558.C46F%s...ink.com... (...) a (...) into a (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Shipping from Canada to US questions

Hi, I was just looking at something on Brickbay from a Canadian Store (in British Columbia). I'm in Southern California in the U.S. My question is, how much (in $US) does it typically cost to ship a small package (say a pound) from British Columbia (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Hydro Crystalization Station $24.99 at KbKids today!

This is a great deal given that one of those large green domes goes for about $7-$10 on Brickbay right now. If I hadn't already used up my LEGO budget for this month, I'd snap a few up! John York <jry@careersite.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Help!....any advice on stopping the yellowing of older white lego pieces?

How much bleach to how much water??? Cary Clark <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:G8t37J.4M2@lugnet.com... (...) 20 (...) that (...) but (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: new monorail train

I sure hope that LEGO puts out another monorail set. I searched for over 2 years to find a reasonable cost version of the airport shuttle and finally got it through the kindness of a local LEGO guy, Brian Stokes. I traded him several parts that he (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open

Hey Kevin, Are you tracking IP numbers like they do for the MOTM LDRAW competition? Since they've had cheating problems with that, it seems reasonable that we might get the same issue as well. On that note, I only voted for about 6 of the categories (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Town building contest voting - possible problem

I noticed some suspicious voting myself (i.e. models that seemed not-so-great getting tons of votes)! Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:G8zGoI.JsG@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Hall of Fine Arts

This is a large Baroque building featuring a monorail station and a theater. (URL) miss the detailed interior using the link at the bottom of the first page. Here is an updated, overall shot of my city: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Baroque Building Housing a Monorail Station

This is my Baroque styled Hall of Fine Arts. Its second floor supports a built-in monorail station: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Are there any free counters out there?

Hi, I like to use counters to keep track of how many people visit my web pages. I'm constantly having problems accessing the single counter that my web provider gives me. Also, I can't reset it to a different number. I've accidentally cleared it a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Town Building Contest - Possible Issue of Updating Entered Web Pages

(Copied to Kevin Wilson and Lugnet.town) Hi, I just updated the web page of my town. Since this is a fledgling town (only 3-4 buildings), I had previously entered this particular page (URL) ) in the town building contest as a "diarama." However, I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Converting Quicktime Movies to MPEG or .RM???

Hi, I just found out that my digital camera takes Quicktime movies. This is a cool feature, but Qicktime seems to be a crappy format. - First of all, it is huge! 11 seconds takes up 4.5MB of space. This takes forever to download from a web page. - (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Baroque Building Housing a Monorail Station

Thanks for the compliments. I actually had several "mind blocks" in trying to create this building. When starting out on a large building, it seems so tedious and difficult to actually get started. When I laid the foundation, I thought "I'll never (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Another new MOC

Looks pretty cool. Can a minifig sit inside? Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G90HJq.Fy6@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Point and Shoot Cameras

I strongly suggest digital over 35mm camera's. I get far better results with a point-and-shoot digital than I did with an expensive 35mm with nice lenses, an expensive scanner, and professional lights. Here is a photo I took with the expensive 35mm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bricriu Update

Pretty exciting. I can't wait to see the finished model! Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6B5B153.D777%s...ink.com... (...) quite (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Baroque Building Housing a Monorail Station

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:G90GyL.E7r@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Thanks - I traded away a lot of my castle shields for other architectural parts. I'm glad I kept these! (...) you (...) Yep. Here are some pics of the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  March LUGOLA Meeting - Possible Dates?

Hi, My wife and I will be hosting the next LUGOLA meeting in March. We are trying to make it a bit later than usual because we are hoping to get our backyard landscaping in by then. Also, Scott Costello requested that we not have it on the second (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  March LUGOLA meeting - Possible Dates?

Hi, My wife and I will be hosting the next LUGOLA meeting in March. We are trying to make it a bit later than usual because we are hoping to get our backyard landscaping in by then. Also, Scott Costello requested that we not have it on the second (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>