 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
March LUGOLA meeting - Possible Dates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:21:26 GMT

Hi,

My wife and I will be hosting the next LUGOLA meeting in March.

We are trying to make it a bit later than usual because we are hoping to get
our backyard landscaping in by then.  Also, Scott Costello requested that we
not have it on the second Saturday because that's his son's birthday.

So, the three potential dates are

Saturday, March 17
Saturday, March 24
Saturday, March 31

I'm leaning towards the 24th as it seems like it should give us enough time
to get our back-yard in, but its not too late in the month.

Does anyone have problems with any of these dates?

We are in southern Orange County (where the 5 and 405 meet) so all you
"Southern" folks should be able to attend.

Also, does anyone have new ideas for activities?  Of course, we will be
showing off MOC's (I have several new ones already!) and doing trades.  I
have some old video tapes of some cool LEGO stuff I've done in the past.
What else?

Bryce, can you ask Dave Johann for me?

Please email anyone else you can think of that might not be monitoring the
LUGNET newsgroups I copied this too.