  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes 01/20/01

That's a nice town layout! Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:G7JBLF.13v@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) at (...) weeks (...) that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: YT-800

That looks great! It looks like a falcon curled up on itself. Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G7LGIM.HH9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

That is a pretty good deal for all those parts. I would have expected this to go for more like $70. Interestingly enough, it appears to come on an old Paradisa 6416 (Poolside Paradise) baseplate with a new paint job! Has anyone seen that baseplate (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post

Thanks for hosting it Bryce. Shelly and I will be hosting the next one in March. We live in Southern Orange County, so hopefully, we can get some of the other "Southern" members to come! Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: MOTM voting for February

There is an excellent selection this month! It took me about 10 minutes to decide on my vote. Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G7orCs.7oH@lugnet.com... (...) news:G7oMqH.GtD@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) for my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

Hi Guys, Brian Stokes is one of our local Los Angeles LEGO fanatics, but he hasn't yet activated his LUGNET account (its in the mail!) We took some pics yesterday of his MASSIVE MTT and modified ATT. You can check them out here: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

Brian can view these responses, but can't reply. I'll try to reply to the ones that I know. At the LUGOLA meeting, he did have the EP cut-away book, and did use it for reference. He is attempting to scale the AAT to match the MTT. He said that he (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

I can't remember. I recall that its latched on somehow. I'll defer this question to Brian. If he replies, I'll post it. Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B696EA3A.C085%s...ink.com... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Brian also commented how he wanted to build this in brown, but was unable given the difficulty in obtaining brown bricks. Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> wrote in message news:G7s40L.89n@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

Excuse me - That was my boo-boo, not being a Star Wars expert myself. I'm sure Brian wouldn't have err'd like that! Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:G7s5tA.Co5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  More PayPal questions

Hi, I just activated my PayPal account. It appears to have a limit of $250. In order to raise this limit, they want me to provide my bank account information. Obviously, I'm hesitant to do that since they could freely withdraw all my money. Is there (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Has anyone motorized the monorail station tracks?

Hi, I just aquired some monorail parts and I'm wondering about remotely controlling the station points. It seems like you could mount a micro-motor to the station point to get it to remotely turn. It seems like an even cooler idea would be to pair (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Train Track Back in Stock!

They had tons of track at the LEGO Imagination center at Disneyland. (URL) Carnell <carnellm@palmettobug.com> wrote in message news:9032C9B52carnel....63.236... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out?

Does anyone know when this is supposed to appear in stores (if it hasn't already)? (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

Hi, I have several old Paradisa windows, some of which are well "used." Specifically, they are all scratched up. I have tried cleaning these with soap and water, and also with brasso, but nothing seems to help. I saw some product advertised on TV (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Does anyone have an on-line archive of LEGO boxes?

I know that catalogs and instructions are kept on Brickshelf, but does anyone archive pictures of LEGO boxes? I can't afford to keep my boxes in storage (due to lack of space), so I must through them out. Unfortunately, some of these boxes have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: The Limacion track design is BUILT!

That's really nice. I've made attempts at train bridges before, but never been very successful. Out of curiosity, did you copy a real bridge design, or did you design it yourself? I'm especially interested in the double-spiral on the one side of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out?

Cool. I thought the price was going to be higher too. Unfortunetly, it won't get out here in Southern California for another 2-3 weeks based on the lag for the other 2001 sets! I'll keep my eye out. At least I know its out somewhere. Dwight Deur (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Large Darth Vader Model at Lego Imagination Center

This is a shot of a large Darth Vader sculpture at the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California. (That's my mom next to him) (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Post January 13th Meeting Post

I was wondering about that myself. I brought some other stuff to throw into it, but he never mentioned it. Also, Bryce, can't Dave get netzero or something to get back on line? Its annoying not being able to email him!! Tom Stangl, VFAQman (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>