  Search Results: bionicle
 Results 21 – 40 of about 4900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) If you're using the web interface, you can set your "skip-filter" settings to skip over messages from bionicle by adding: -.technic.bionicle As for moving the Bionicle sub-group out of technic and into its own system thread, I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 1.015)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) Apologies if you thought I was attempting to slander Bionicle. But the initial question wasn't just "How can I avoid the Bionicle posts" but "Why isn't Bionicle in its own subgroup?". The answer to that is that by Lego's apparent definition, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Re: What happened to Technic

"Steven Kaiser" <steve17@frontiernet.net> wrote in message news:GwKIuM.Doy@lugnet.com... (...) seem (...) One word: Bionicle The Bionicle line has been such a big market for TLG that they are leaving the older builder bored (my own $0.02, Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Mardi 21 Janvier 2003

[ Titres des News ] o Articles: LegWay, Steve Hassenplug et freelug.org sur la TV américaine ! (Audiovisuel) o Web: Les Bionicle (Bionicle) [ Détails des News ] o Articles: LegWay, Steve Hassenplug et freelug.org sur la TV américaine ! ---...--- (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  RE: here comes bionicle!

Take a look at www.bionicle.com, the official Lego bionicle site.....Slow as ****, and it always locks up my browser. Maybe there will be some cool parts though. Jeffrey Hazen jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net -----Original Message----- From: Tom Fought (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Bionicle Parts in LDraw (was: Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf)

(...) Please keep one thing in mind: the Slizer/Bionicle parts are some of the most ornate, detailed elements LEGO has ever produced. So it's little wonder that they aren't all modeled. But, a number of Throwbot/Slizer/Robo...r/Bionicle parts have (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Bionicle

Vandaag in Amersfoort nieuwe Bionicle sets gezien. Zelf Onua 8532 gekocht. Ze zitten in de al eerder gebruikte 'bus' met schroefdop. Met een erg leuk mini CD-rommetje erbij over de wereld van Bionicle (je moet dan eerst je maskercode invoeren, zoals (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Bionicle CRRoms (was:Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer)

(...) So far there are three different CD-Roms known: 1.) The coloured Promo disc 2.) The miniCDs: they come only with the Toa sets (same content as promo disc), and it is most likely that they will be included in the U.S. release as well. However, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Bionicle PC Game

At LEGO World 2001, a LEGO fair in the Netherlands (20-23th of October) there were rumours that there is a chance that the PC Game of Bionicle is still coming. Data of issue (probably): before Christmas 2001. (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 1.014)

  Bionicle observation

Some of the Bionicle TOA sets have a mini CD and some do not. It seems to be that the ones at TRU contain the mini CD but the ones from other stores do not have this included. The cans are marked that they contain the mini CD. Does anyone know if (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Bionicle MOCs for Brickfest 2005

(...) Regarding the question whether it is a Bionicle MOC or not - If the majority of parts are Bionicle or related parts such as technic, then it can be considered a Bionicle MOC. Having a large number of non Bionicle parts does not necessarily (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  bionicle being violent

in the off-topic debate about bionicle there was a discusion about the bionicle being violent but i think tlc always had a little bit of violence between good and bad so why are the bionicle so violent. i realy wanna know how you guys think about it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  Bionicle container lids

Wanted: Bionicle Toa Nuva container lids. Preferably in white, red or black. Please email me if you have a good number of them. Looking for at least 6 half-lids (3 spheres) Thanks. Rick (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  Is Bionicle violence?

*** "Launching in late summer, the Bionicle line consists of six heroes, known as the Toa, and five villains, know as the Makuta. In addition to the figures, LEGO will launch two Bionicle video games. With vicious-looking villains and grim heroes, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  First Sale Ever!

I'm having my first Sale! 25% off Basic Bricks! Including Old Light Gray, Old Dark Gray, Old Brown! 25% off ALL used parts and minifigs! 20% off Bionicle parts, Bionicle Figs, Bionicle Kanohi Masks! 15% off ALL instructions! Only you can help make (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops) !

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  Bionicle Names and Prices

S@H is taking back orders for bionicle sets, including the large bionicle sets. Here are the names and prices that they gave me today: 8537 Nui-Ramu $14.99 8548 Nui-Jaga $34.99 8549 Tarakava $49.99 8538 Mauka Kane-Ra $69.99 8539 Manas $89.99 (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Studs invade Bionicle world en masse!

(...) I am skeptical. I am old-school technic, and hated bionicle at first, but confess that I have learned to like it, and I have spent more on Bionicle this year than on system Lego this year (granted, I had 5years of Bionicle to catch up on, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

bionicle
(score: 1.013)

  BIONICLE Experience opening June 28th at LLCA

Legoland CA will have 2 new Bionicle attractions opening on June 28th. The first is: "New to the Imagination Zone, LEGOLAND's new BIONICLE Experience will give you an inside look at the facinating BIONICLE story. Also, see memorabilia from the new (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) It's not a problem, it is a choice. The free sites offer their service without stipulation for people to use. Brickshelf is there for all Lego aficionados. **Warning*** I am going off an a tangent- Lugnet has virtually ignored Bionicle fans. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bionicle
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bionicle Sets

MSNBC Link on Bionicle: (URL) apologies if this was previously posted... (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>