 Technic / 7506
Re: What happened to Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 00:49:09 GMT

"Steven Kaiser" <steve17@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
news:GwKIuM.Doy@lugnet.com...
What ever happened to the larger intricate technic sets.  Lego does not • seem
to be producing sets such as the Barcode Multiset, Space Shuttle, Airtech
Claw Rig, etc. They forgot about the older builders.

One word:  Bionicle

The Bionicle line has been such a big market for TLG that they are leaving
the older builder bored (my own $0.02, Bionicle STINKS!!).   The spare parts
aren't what they used to be either (well... large black Technic beams is a
start but still).

Ross C. mention of the 8466 and 8458 are good ones.  They're on my "worth
buying" list if you haven't bought them.

Adr.