  Search Results: bionicle
 Results 21 – 40 of about 4900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bionicle Sets

MSNBC Link on Bionicle: (URL) apologies if this was previously posted... (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

Thanks for the pic Eric. Some of the new Star Wars looks nice. The Tie looks good, but can't tell about the pilot or stormtrooper really without a better pic. The shuttle is larger than I thought it would be, and it has two red imperial guards, that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  New sets for 2001... finally

I bought yet another 3033 today and while I was sorting it, I stumble on a new pamphlet. This is probably not new to a lot of people but this is what I found: (Those are not particularly the official names. I'm just trying to give a very short (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general) !!

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Please publish AFTER setting everything up!

Lego, Please, before you publish a new URL, set up the web site and make sure that everyone can access it. I was browsing the new Technic catalog and noticed the (URL) address. Unfortunately, when I tried to load the site, an error appeared. It (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  New 2001 sets Piece details

Again I apologize for the poor qulity of pictures. I've read all the question on my previous tread and here are some details on the pieces of interest per sets. Mars Base set 7317: The"pump" is about 14x14x20 There is plenty of new colors in it: (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

I agree quite a bit. The new Star Wars lineup rocks. Bionicle is ridiculous. The only throwbot that transformed and looked like something was Scuba. If you use a little imagination it looks like the Pisces suit from Gundam Wing :P. The new Mars sets (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Lego? racers

we have already hashed over the 2001 sets here at lugnet, disparaging or defending bionicle, technic, star wars, etc. But I have noticed little mention of Lego racers. Is this because they simply defy explanation? How long has it been since Lego has (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

So how many years ago did I coin the term SPUD (single purpose useless decorative)? I believe it was directed at the large Pirate items, rowboats in particular. The Bionicle torsos have a gear assembly: turn a wheel in the back, and the arms go up (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

The Bionicle info page has this: Are you a reader of Ca se passe comme ca or Megatop? If you are, enter the secret password you received in the space below. Any of you folks in Europe want to track these down for us? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(URL) imagine you're a kid with no brand loyalty. Are you gonna go for a Bionicle? Or are you gonna go for something that transforms into a cool vehicle? Now, I'm not gonna go buy any MB's, of course, but imagine what parents and kids with no brand (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  Re: End of the Underground?

(...) working. (...) LIFE ON MARS Plot: Human astronauts encounter a Martian civilization. Types of Sets: Mecha, Air Tube Transport System, Space Shuttle, etc. Types of Figs: Blue battle droids with swollen heads, astronauts. Target Group: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.underground)

bionicle
(score: 0.812)

  SLOVENSKO zdravi HAWAII !!! ;)

Heya Dan ! Dufam, ze si este tu a ze si toto citas. ;) No... teraz som sa prezmenu neozval dlhsie ja. Ale chcel by som to napravit a znova obnovit tuto skupinu loc.cs ! ;) No... co mam nove ? Huh... ;) Mam za sebou dost pekne leto - presiel som 10 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Alpha team - Doc Savage team ?

Hello Adventures, Well the new line "Alpha Team" looks to be a modern spin off from the Adventures line. When I saw all the team member character mininfig faces I was instantly reminded of Doc Savage and his team of crime-busters. If I am not (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

www.bionicle.com has changed today (I think). You can now get loads of info on the masks, tools, Toa and Turaga and download screensavers and wallpapers (if you have the can and mask codes) If anyone wants the codes posted here, LMK Huw (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Is Bionicle violence?

*** "Launching in late summer, the Bionicle line consists of six heroes, known as the Toa, and five villains, know as the Makuta. In addition to the figures, LEGO will launch two Bionicle video games. With vicious-looking villains and grim heroes, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??

Hey Bionicle fans, the sets are also available at my local retailer. They are 20% cheaper than from S@H plus there are no additional shipping costs (to me) and he has the cans (as well as the mask polybags!) right in stock. Everyone who is heading (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Re: here comes the next wave of 2001 sets...

(...) dollars (...) Okay, so roughly 6771 Ogel Command Striker= $3 USD 6772 Alpha Team Cruiser = $6 USD 6773 Alpha Team Helicopter = $9 USD 6774 Alpha Team ATV = $17.50 USD 6775 Alpha Team Bomb Squad = $27.50 USD 6776 Ogel Control Centre = $45 USD (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Bionicle heads?

(...) I only have one bionicle, the female blue one. It's face doesn't look too female, so I would guess that every Bionicle head is identical. But they do appear to have different masks, and different colour for the brain/eyes part that goes into (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G3B6BE.MDq@lugnet.com... (...) product (...) I'm worried that MegaBloks appears to be gaining ground on LEGO. As you point out later on - juniorization is going to be one of those causes. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

  Bionicle T.V. advertisment

The T.V. ad for Bionicle has started airing in the U.K. . It's pretty cool and is done in complete CGI. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

bionicle
(score: 0.811)

More:  Next Page >>