  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2001 – 2020 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ..::Regardin' BrickWarz::..

(...) As do I! That's why I thought Sunday would be the most convenient. (...) If you mean church, then its reasonable if you want to arrive later. I did think 1:30 p.m. was late enough for people to make the voyage down. And if you live in the GTA (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.187)

  Re: This God thing...

(...) In the case of Mosaic Law, our letters record Christ himself declaring it irrelevant, so the authority has in fact settled it for those who accept that authority. Some things have in fact changed, and the majority of believers recognize it as (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.187)

  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

(...) Bull. You are trolling for debates...and if you want to debate 200 year old history and claim correlation to the events of 9/11, fine...you'll get your wish... (This'll likely get into jingoistic retoric according to most...so what? I'm quite (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.187)

  Re: The Origins Debate

(...) I think that this is the stance I have been leaning towards the past year or so. I feel rather lonely in church these days as I no longer "see" as the majority of the congregation seems to. Blind faith ("dogma" I suppose) seems to work at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.187)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

I have reconsidered, and I conclude that I feel I need to say more. I rarely have a chance to debate religion, as I come from a large Catholic family, and I'm the only one who doesn't attend church, and no one will talk about religion around me, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: LegOz 2001.Vic.???

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJp3yG.6xr@lugnet.com... (...) [23rd] (...) No, not lego packed away - lego still sitting in the same place it was when I brought it back from our big meeting at the church hall. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

church
(score: 1.186)

  KC Masterpieces - free US shipping

To sell the last 107 sets (65 unique items) for our church fundraiser, I'm offering free shipping in the U.S. with a minimum order of $20. For international orders, I'll give a US-equivalent shipping discount. Please check my sale page for the list (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Response to Misinformation (Some other perspectives on the tragedy)

(...) I never claimed it was a good idea. I'm just pointing out that no good ideas have spung from this. We've proven in the past that quick surgical strikes slow the problem down, but don't stop it simply because zealots are willing to use their (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) <snip> (...) Wow. A miracle! The Church of Larritarianism IS accepting applications for prophets, if you're interested. Entrance exam is way less strict than, say, the Church of the SubGenius. And for all you other sinners out there, we also (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Life goes on

(...) In fairness, though--the religious debate arose out of a question regarding the tragedy. If one cannot discuss religion at such an ultimate moment, when should it be discussed? And anyway--I thought you didn't read OT.Debate anymore? 8^) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Anymore coming to TVLF 2001?

I have snagged the Lupo for the day So I will be able to come along, just don't expect too much LEGO as its small. I will bring what I can - I've just finished a church (cos my minifigs were all turning heathen) which I will bring along. I've got (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) The "fact" side of this argument is based on Biblical "fact", but it requires "faith" to trust that what is in the Bible is indeed "fact". I suppose I can condede your point. (...) I can think of only two miracles that were not personally (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.186)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

I just came from Target, and these are still on the shelf. The only thing I could see on the box, is there is a small graphic on the back of the box, where one of the bad guys is looking at a map of targets, and it appears New York City is one of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.185)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

(...) I don't think the "bombs" from the set are conventional bombs. If I've understood the storyline correctly, they're some kind of mind control units. Still, the image on the back side of the box showing the choices between an office block, a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 1.185)

  More esoteric Lego history

Hi: With so many excellent recent Lego history posts I thought I would add my own 2 cents. This is information I have dug up while working on a Lego history website. My review of early Lego history has allowed me to construct a fairly complete (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 1.185)

  Special Identification for Arab Americans?

From you know who... The poll results scare the JEEPERS out of me. - start - WASHINGTON, DC -- Americans who want to fight terrorism by mandating Taliban-style "special identification" for Arab-Americans, by allowing police to randomly search (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.185)

  Re: Lego vs. Tyco: Legal Battle of the Clones

(...) Gary: This court case was remarkable for GKCs testimony that the original Lego block was in fact a copy of the Kiddicraft block. There is a summary (which is VERY biased) on the Best-Lock site: (URL) the expiration of Lego's major patents they (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 1.185)

  October 20th Meeting

Everything seems to be in order. They pulled me aside today and said that there *probably* would not be a problem, as long as no one ransacks the office, the sanctuary, etc. So See ya Oct 20th at 12 Noon. The church is set far back off the road and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.185)

  Re: New form for my website

(...) Thanks for the complements, I'm actully working every day now to make it more exciting & accessable for everyone. I'm currently (like right while I'm typing this) working on linking up the images of building i have on brickshelf. If this page (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.185)

  Re: October 20th Meeting

(...) Thank yuo Mr Burns (...) the legal kind (...) Ah rasent that ramark. Daweet is a town of ... ah forget (...) No prob (...) hehehehe. I will take a picture of the sign at the church on Wednesday so you know what to look for on Herbison road. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.184)

More:  Next Page >>